- Name: Hokage-style Sixty-year-old Technique - Kakuan Entering Society with Bliss-bringing Hands (火影式耳順術 廓庵入鄽垂手, Hokage-shiki Jijun Jutsu - Kakuan Nitten Suishu; English "Hokage Style Restoration Jutsu: Chakra Suppression")
- Type: Kekkei Genkai, No rank, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)
- Hand Seals: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Sheep, Monkey, Tiger
- Users: Hashirama Senju, Yamato
- Debut (Anime): Shippūden Episode 43
- Debut (Manga): Chapter 296
By utilizing the Wood Release power to harness the user's own life energy, the user will produce a seal in the form of kanji "seat" (座, za) on his hand. By then pointing that hand and focusing the chakra on a target of nature energy (i.e. tailed beasts), the user will be able to control the target through its chakra. A variation of this jutsu is to suppress natural chakra. To aid in this final effect, the user will use the Wood Release to produce several wood spiked posts with dragon heads from the ground to surround the target. The posts will then begin to drain the potency of the chakra until the chakra fully recedes back into the target. The stronger the chakra is in comparison to the user's own chakra, the closer the user must be for this jutsu to work.
Of an important note, Hashirama's natural powers for Wood Release made his powers towards this jutsu so strong, that he could control the strongest of targets even from great distances. Because Yamato's powers are only artificially infused into him, he is not nearly as strong or skilled. Because of which, Yamato only has the power to suppress chakra, and for the target to be too strong will require the assistance of Hashirama's crystal gem (結晶石, kesshōseki).