- Name: Combination Transformation (コンビ変化, Konbi Henge; English TV "Transformation Combo")
- Type: B-rank, Supplementary
- Users: Naruto Uzumaki with Gamabunta, Sound Four, Kiba Inuzuka with Akamaru
- Hand Seals: Reverse Sheep (Naruto Uzumaki and Gamabunta); or Tiger (Kiba Inuzuka and Akamaru)
- Debut (Anime): Naruto Episode 78
- Debut (Manga): Chapter 135
An advanced form of the Transformation Technique, the Combination Transformation transforms two users into one being. One user usually provides the chakra while the other performs the necessary hand seals. Naruto uses this with Gamabunta in their fight against Gaara's full Shukaku form to assume the appearance of a giant fox (the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox in the anime). Kiba and Akamaru created their own variation of this technique with the Man Beast Combination Transformation: Double-Headed Wolf. The Sound Four used this during the Chunin Exam arc to disguise themselves as the Fourth Kazekage's Bodyguards (two in each).