- Name: Shadow Shuriken Technique (影手裏剣の術, Kage Shuriken no Jutsu; English TV "Shadow Shuriken Jutsu") a.k.a Wind Demon Shuriken: Shadow Windmill (風魔手裏剣・影風車, Fūma Shuriken: Kage Fūsha; English TV "Demon Wind Shuriken: Windmill of Shadows")
- Type: D-rank, Offensive, Mid to long range (5-10m+)
- Users: Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki
- Debut (Anime): Naruto Episode 8
- Debut (Manga): Chapter 14
The user of this technique throws multiple large shuriken in such a way that the first shuriken hides the subsequent ones by blocking the line of sight. To the target, it appears as if only one shuriken was thrown.
Sasuke first used this technique against Zabuza Momochi. When he used it, he referred to the technique as "Wind Demon Shuriken: Shadow Windmill," which in the English version was dubbed as "Demon Wind Shuriken: Windmill of Shadows." His version used a transformed Naruto as the second shuriken, creating an additional surprise attack after Zabuza avoided the first, thus releasing Kakashi from the water prison. Naruto later used this jutsu in combination with his Wind Release: Rasenshuriken.