Groups

View All Random Groups

View All Recently Updated

• Tobidara base clan

I am teh true tobidara leader....lakooki sama! i will unite all tobidara believers and non believers in my groupe with my kakooli eye plan!

Category: General
    Last Activity: Today 02:27 AM

This is a private group.
  • Onii Customs Idea Board

ideas

Last Activity: Today 01:58 AM

This is a private group.
  • Hinata Knights

We are warriors who will do anything to protect our Queen. Hinata Knights Assemble!

Last Activity: Today 12:02 AM

This is a private group.
  • Detective L's Psych Notes z,z

Here is where I learn Psychology, cause I can't get off NB to learn, so I bring the learning TO NB O___________________O

Last Activity: Yesterday 08:02 PM

This is a private group.
  • Chatroom Corner V3

A groupe for chat...

Last Activity: Yesterday 07:17 PM

This is a private group.
  • Bartholomew clan

Welcome to Clan of the Paws.

You being here, means you have been accepted and your Bartholomew Bio has been approved.

Now this is not just a way to just get training like you normally do with Basic 5 and all. This is a clan thus why a hidden group is made. You must post frequently and discuss with other clan members. Everyone is a friend/comrade of oneother and the group is there for you to tighten your bond.

Training can't start without you atleast having three posts in the group. :priest:

So so, Enjoy you stay, friendship, bond, power and go out there and make us proud cos we are

The Bartholomews!!!

Last Activity: Yesterday 07:54 AM

This is a private group.
  • Kaguya Fan Club

A place where genuine Kaguya fans can gather!

What makes a genuine Kaguya fan?
    As many of you have seen, Kaguya is not well-liked by many users here. She is constantly bashed for no reason at times, however, that does NOT justify any bad behavior Kaguya fans may display towards them. Let's be respectful to others even when they are not to us. I understand this may be difficult to many. I personally have an urge to respond to some users that bash her just for the sake of it in an unpleasant manner, but I also understand that everyone has their own opinions about things. I ask you to please avoid confrontations that may lead to negative consequences. Let's keep each other in check so that our fan club does not have a bad reputation.

Last Activity: 10-15-2017 07:46 AM

This is a private group.
  • Ittō-ryū

No Description

Last Activity: 10-13-2017 06:00 PM

40 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    RIP
  • Minato Base

Assembly of all Minato Fans.This a group for only the ones who love and likes Minato.
    Members Should be Active in the Group

NB Global Rules Apply Here as well

Last Activity: 10-13-2017 02:07 PM

This is a private group.
  • The Gunners

We try to take over the world.

Last Activity: 10-13-2017 02:05 PM

This is a private group.