View All Random Groups

View All Recently Updated

• Florida bike gang chat

No Description

Category: General
    Last Activity: Today 06:50 AM

This is a private group.
  • Tobidara base clan

I am teh true tobidara leader....lakooki sama! i will unite all tobidara believers and non believers in my groupe with my kakooli eye plan!

Last Activity: Yesterday 05:53 PM

This is a private group.
  • Onii Customs Idea Board

The people who are invited to this group is the people i trust heavily to know all my customs before they're even submitted

Last Activity: Yesterday 04:13 AM

This is a private group.
  • -Legion-

military platoon of thousands

Last Activity: 01-17-2018 06:40 PM

This is a private group.
  • The Nature of Consciousness

"You are what the entire universe is doing at the point you call here and now, just like how a wave is something the entire ocean is doing."-- Alan Watts.

Last Activity: 01-17-2018 06:26 PM

This is a private group.
  • Juppongatana 十本刀

The Juppongatana (Ten Swords - 十本刀) are an elite group of swordsmen and a special attack force.

<_<

Also a random group for my stuff xD

Last Activity: 01-16-2018 12:48 AM

This is a private group.
  • Anti-Tobidara Base

This is a groupe for all Tobidara h8ers!

Last Activity: 01-15-2018 02:37 PM

This is a private group.
  • Facebook

Share links, photos, videos, your creations and every thing you want in here. Feel free :)

Last Activity: 01-15-2018 01:25 AM

This is a private group.
  • Anti Fan club

Testing out a group where you can complain about a character or a book or a manga.

Warning: Remember that it's an anti fan club. So please do not join the discussions if you are sensitive towards certain topics and take the *****ing personally. Yes even if you believe the *****ing is illogical.

Last Activity: 01-14-2018 07:02 PM

7 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Anti pairing thread
  • NarutoBase Expose The Troll Committee

(Founder&Admin: -Khallil-)
    =========================
    Expose The Troll Committee AKA Report The Spam Committee
    =====================================

On NarutoBase are a lot of trolls and people that spam a lot. Those people deserve to be punished because they are screwing up the fun of the stay on NarutoBase.

The members of this group show that they also dislike the spam and they report it immediately to clean up the base.

There also a lot of trolls that make alt accounts and spam with it, trolls are just screwing up this community. They should be exposed and reported to the mods.

============================
    These are the requirements of joining this group
    ★Be a S-Jouning by post counts
    ★Be a NarutoBase member for at least 2 months
    ★You should know the Global Rules very well
    ★Don't be a troll yourself, don't have a bad NB history
    ★Try to report as much spam as you can
    ★Don't report stuff that is not reportable, that'll only lead up to more effort for the mods
    ★Try to help out new members that break the rules,a nd link them to the global rules.
    ★Have a good attitude and a willingness
    ============================

If seen that someone of this group spams and trolls a lot, he/she will be removed (and reported ofcourse)

Ofcourse, someone could have an infraction, or because of some small accidents, he got a one day ban or something, doesn't mean that you'll get kicked out immediately. Really depends on the situation.

If you feel like meeting up the requirements, (VM/PM to send you an invitation )
    EDIT: I'll make this a moderated group, that'll make a few thing easier, I can still decline ofcourse, and I can still invite
    -------------------------------------------------------

We should be the ones to help cleaning up the base and we should be the role model of the newcomers!

--------------------------------------------------
    Credits to Rei since it was her idea! ^_^

Last Activity: 01-14-2018 10:11 AM

This is a private group.