Pein CAN'T go after Naruto... you all are forgetting something
Like the title says... Pein CAN'T go after Naruto...
1. Remember that Pein said that "The Tailed Beasts need to be captured in numerical order." Madara told Pein to go for Naruto, because Sasuke and Team Hawk were capturing the 8-Tails.
2. The 8-Tails escaped, and NO ONE knows where he is, not even his own brother. Thus! If things need to be done in numerical order, there won't be any Pein vs Naruto battle soon.
3. The only remaining Akatsuki are... Kisame, Zetzu, Tobi/Madara, Pein & Konan. Then there is Team Hawk, but Sasuke failed once to capture the 8-Tails, so I am not sure if they will have him go again, especially after getting owned in the last battle. Pein & Konan are going to return from Konoha. The only Team that could go after the 8-Tails would be made up of Kisame/Zetzu/Tobi.
4. Pein will need a lot of time to "recharge" his bodies before he will be able to fight again. I explained why in a previous thread... meaning... Pein uses his genjutsu on the villagers to make them think that it "Only Rains on Sundays" and when it Rains in their minds.... "they know that Pein is off fighting a battle"... and they think that the village weeps for his return... That being said... it will be a while before Pein would be able to take on Naruto anyways....
5. I think we will see Madara/Tobi and Kisame fight the 8-Tails, and Zetzu (the double agent - hence the two faces haha) will be "recording" the battle". We've never seen Kisame fight ALL OUT against anyone, and considering he has a huge amount of chakra, and they both are Water users... I think it would be an epic battle... throw Tobi/Madara in for backup... and the 8-Tails is a goner... Only after the 8-Tails is captured... which is inevitable in order for the manga to continue... will we see any attempt by Pein to capture Naruto...