Re: Tobi's identity.. Lets settle this once and for all
Danzo isn't a sensor. Only sensor types can distinguish chakra as belonging to someone.
Originally Posted by kcy0
Yes, people like Kakashi, Neji, and a few others have commented on large amounts of chakra, but haven't shown the ability to recognize a specific individuals signature. Only people who are sensors can do that. If Danzo was a sensor, he would have known that Sasuke placed a genjutsu on him at the last second.
I'm done with this debate, but for the record I think that Madara created Zetsu somehow and transferred his memories and personality into a clone of it, hence why we've seen...
1. Madara's arm coming off and a white ooze-like substance coming out of it.
2. The fact that the revived Madara knows of Tobi, and talks about him doing things "according to plan".
3. Tobi revealing he gave Nagato the Rinnegan, and Madara mentioning Nagato right out of the coffin.
4. Tobi having an intimate knowledge of Madara.
5. Both can summon and control Kyuubi.
It could be a White Zetsu "soul" with a Madara body. A WHITE Zetsu soul... Anybody remember Tobi's original personality? Stupid? Aloof? Not serious? Kind of reminds me of the White Zetsu coming out of the ground at the Kage Summit... HELLLLO!!!
Anyway, it's possible as this is a manga. I refuse to respond to anyone who responds to me about this as I've exhausted this debate, along with everyone else in Narutobase.