Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 21
  1. #1
    Member
    Status
    nkiev1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    41
    This user has no status.
     

    big mom stronger than whitebeard

    i think big mom is stronger than whitebeard because

    big mom tanked luffy G4 punch like is nothing,

    big mom kill the giant when she is 6 years old..

    big mom pirate is more stronger than WB pirate,

    what about your opinion
     
         

  2. #2
    Member

    Status
    Yeah right is offline
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    191
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: big mom stronger than whitebeard

    I think they had to be equal since big mom would have had to take him out to gain territory and power. So she is either equal to or weaker to white beard.

    Though, since this story works with power scaling, white beard had to be the weakest Yonko.

    I should add, remember when white beard got stabbed by his crew mate. That spear thing would of never penetrated big mom.
     
         

  3. #3
    Shitty Chef Love Cook's Avatar

    Status
    Love Cook is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,541
    Location
    All Blue
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: big mom stronger than whitebeard

    I think they're more or less equal, but Whitebeard was on his last legs when he was on Marineford.
     
         

  4. #4
    I am not a fanboy Our Lord Sasuke's Avatar

    Status
    Our Lord Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,199
    Sasuke solos
     

    Re: big mom stronger than whitebeard

    Stronger than the old.. yeah maybe
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Liquid Snake's Avatar

    Status
    Liquid Snake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,720
    Location
    Tampa, fl
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: big mom stronger than whitebeard

    So your saying big mom beats roger as well since wb was about equal to roger? And no WB would stomp BM its easy to say BM wins but if WB was alive during this part of one piece him and his whole crew would be op imagine if wb used haki like how its being displayed now and conquerors haki at that no one could stop him
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member arv993's Avatar

    Status
    arv993 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,786
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: big mom stronger than whitebeard

    What version of WB? MF WB wouldnt win in all honesty
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Bimbonium's Avatar

    Status
    Bimbonium is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,449
    Location
    Who knows
    "The more he did nothing,
    the less time he had to do
    anything"
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: big mom stronger than whitebeard

    This is actually one of the reasons I've come to dislike MF, it's far too inconsistent. We can try to make up reasons (like they didn't want to destroy the plaza) for MF playing out the way it did, but as we progress down the line and start seeing more of the characters present at MF we'll see that it's like everyone was taking the war easy, both the WB pirates and Marines (especially the Shichibukai).

    OT: give 5 yr old BM haki, and she'll probably do better than WB at MF. (except against Akainu).
    Realistically tho, I'd say she's about the same level as old WB, maybe a little stronger.
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Rikudou Tobi's Avatar

    Status
    Rikudou Tobi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    6,113
    I'm watching your bumb-ass
    stalking my post
     

    Re: big mom stronger than whitebeard

    They were the same strength, in fact kaidou big mam and whitebeard had around the same strength at that young age too. Look at what weevile has done, young whitebeard was said to have the same strength.
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Kingu's Avatar

    Status
    Kingu is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,884
    Location
    Earth
    This user has a status.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: big mom stronger than whitebeard

    "I think big mom is stronger than whitebeard because...
    big mom pirate is stronger than WB pirates"

    Logic 101.
     
         

  10. #10
    Member NarutoWA's Avatar

    Status
    NarutoWA is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    802
    Location
    in your mind
    Warming up for heaven
     

    Re: big mom stronger than whitebeard

    Being a tank does not necessary have to relate to being powerful. I can see Shanks getting stabbed.. but is he weak? Nope. That might just be devil fruit ability of hers
     
         

  11. #11
    Legend ArabianLuffy's Avatar

    Status
    ArabianLuffy is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,827
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Depressed
     

    Re: big mom stronger than whitebeard

    Quote Originally Posted by nkiev1 View Post
    I think Big Mom is stronger than Whitebeard, because Big Mom tanked Luffy's G4 punch like it's nothing
    So can Whitebeard tank Luffy's G4 attacks too, but the Whitebeard we knew during Marineford is nothing to Whitebeard Prime.
    Quote Originally Posted by nkiev1
    Big Mom killed Jorl when she was 6 years old.
    Yeah, she is Admiral rank for 6 years old child like her back those days. Should we compare her to Edward when he was 6 years old? How does that work in comparison? I wish Oda could tell us any thing about Edward when he was 6 years old.
    Quote Originally Posted by nkiev1
    Big Mom Pirates are more stronger than Whitebeard Pirates.
    Then Why 2 years ago it was called Whitebeard Era?
     
         

  12. #12
    Member Jaylord's Avatar

    Status
    Jaylord is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    72
    Location
    alonaMitakaMalaM
    i wish i have you
     

    Re: big mom stronger than whitebeard

    probably wb is stronger than big mom a little but their power are really close they also rival each other because its ompossible that the 4 yonko dont face or fight each other just one time
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member MadaraReturns's Avatar

    Status
    MadaraReturns is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,978
    †04 September 2014†
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: big mom stronger than whitebeard

    Not stronger than prime WB, also not stronger than Marineford WB , it'd be a long fight. WB is heavily underestimated, maybe if WB would get some heart attacks she'd win. Tanking G4 would be a feat WB on MF could also do.
     
         

  14. #14
    The Wisest Of The Maia Olorin's Avatar

    Status
    Olorin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    10,475
    Location
    Valinor
    The grey rain curtain of this
    world rolls back and all turns
    to silver glass. And then you
    see it. White shores, and
    beyond, a far green country
    under a swift sunrise.
     

    Re: big mom stronger than whitebeard

    what difference a chapter makes -.-
     
         

  15. #15
    Zoros brother Itachi Minato's Avatar

    Status
    Itachi Minato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,959
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: big mom stronger than whitebeard

    Quote Originally Posted by Bimbonium View Post
    This is actually one of the reasons I've come to dislike MF, it's far too inconsistent. We can try to make up reasons (like they didn't want to destroy the plaza) for MF playing out the way it did, but as we progress down the line and start seeing more of the characters present at MF we'll see that it's like everyone was taking the war easy, both the WB pirates and Marines (especially the Shichibukai).

    OT: give 5 yr old BM haki, and she'll probably do better than WB at MF. (except against Akainu).
    Realistically tho, I'd say she's about the same level as old WB, maybe a little stronger.
    I agree. I don't dislike MF but its going to be quite obvious that nobody went all out in that war.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member MadaraReturns's Avatar

    Status
    MadaraReturns is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,978
    †04 September 2014†
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: big mom stronger than whitebeard

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Minato View Post
    I agree. I don't dislike MF but its going to be quite obvious that nobody went all out in that war.
    Like Bimbodium and you said, it doesn't fit indeed, for example like Kid Doffy's Conquerors Haki with black lightning and stuff, no one else who used Conq. Haki had such an effect. I know they 'changed' the Conq. Haki's look with Doffy but still.

    Oda should've planned ahead now Marineford doesn't make sense. Doffy at Dressrosa looked stronger than Kizaru and Aokiji at Marineford. Even though he isn't, even Kid Big Mom was hyped more than many at MF
     
         

  17. #17
    Shitty Chef Love Cook's Avatar

    Status
    Love Cook is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,541
    Location
    All Blue
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: big mom stronger than whitebeard

    Quote Originally Posted by MadaraReturns View Post
    Like Bimbodium and you said, it doesn't fit indeed, for example like Kid Doffy's Conquerors Haki with black lightning and stuff, no one else who used Conq. Haki had such an effect. I know they 'changed' the Conq. Haki's look with Doffy but still.

    Oda should've planned ahead now Marineford doesn't make sense. Doffy at Dressrosa looked stronger than Kizaru and Aokiji at Marineford. Even though he isn't, even Kid Big Mom was hyped more than many at MF
    Nah, it was fine. It was the end of part 1 and Oda hit reset during the timeskip on the haki mechanism and explained it to us.

    If we would've seen everybody at full power at marineford it wouldn't have made any sense. Oda was able to cover it up largely by having all the top tiers clash and smacking Luffy around.

    the only thing that suffered was Whitebeard's portrayal, but there was no real way around that, but he still went out swinging. If Oda gave him yonkou level haki feats like we've seen now with Big Mom, he also had to give them to the admirals, and Doffy etc.

    So there was no real way of future proofing this untill haki was explained to us by Rayleigh during the timeskip.
     
         

  18. #18
    Zoros brother Itachi Minato's Avatar

    Status
    Itachi Minato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,959
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: big mom stronger than whitebeard

    Quote Originally Posted by Love Cook View Post
    Nah, it was fine. It was the end of part 1 and Oda hit reset during the timeskip on the haki mechanism and explained it to us.

    If we would've seen everybody at full power at marineford it wouldn't have made any sense. Oda was able to cover it up largely by having all the top tiers clash and smacking Luffy around.

    the only thing that suffered was Whitebeard's portrayal, but there was no real way around that, but he still went out swinging. If Oda gave him yonkou level haki feats like we've seen now with Big Mom, he also had to give them to the admirals, and Doffy etc.

    So there was no real way of future proofing this untill haki was explained to us by Rayleigh during the timeskip.
    Don't get me wrong I understand why Oda had to do what he did and it was necessary but comparing characters pre and post time skip will become impossible when we start seeing pre skip characters go all out. I bet you when we see Akainu go all out people will say he took it easy against WB tho that makes no sense.
     
         

  19. #19
    Shitty Chef Love Cook's Avatar

    Status
    Love Cook is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,541
    Location
    All Blue
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: big mom stronger than whitebeard

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Minato View Post
    Don't get me wrong I understand why Oda had to do what he did and it was necessary but comparing characters pre and post time skip will become impossible when we start seeing pre skip characters go all out. I bet you when we see Akainu go all out people will say he took it easy against WB tho that makes no sense.
    Yeah but like I said that works two ways, WB got nerfed too. But I see where you coming from because people will "forget" Whitebeard because he is dead and he will be downplayed.

    We should all just draw a line between pre and post skip and don't compare because we went from OMG was that haki ?!!! to oh the butler has haki too.
     
         

  20. #20
    Member Cohle's Avatar

    Status
    Cohle is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    83
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: big mom stronger than whitebeard

    No one matched Primebeard and Roger. Except like Garp.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •