Re: Custom Elements Bureau
Custom Element Japanese Name: Meromeroton
Custom Element English Name: Perfume Release
The element is based on: Water + Earth + Fire
Water give it a medium and fluidity, Earth provides the minerals and give it the scent, altering the structure of the water, the Fire links everything together.
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): Perfume release is basically a chakra-based scented alcohol. It's not that far fetched to come up with a perfume in the Ninja World, nor the abilities I'm linking it with. Basically it has 2 components, the liquid (medium) and the scent. The scent will carry out different effects, varying from sexual attraction, toxicity and genjutsu. The liquid would be flammable, like any alcohol, and carry different types of toxicity.
Just like all elements shown in Naruto World, Perfume Release is divided in 3 categories:
- The Main Release: A scented alcohol slightly pink in color. The perfume carries the scent of the user, along with subtle pheromones. Much like Fire creating balls or jets of flames or water creating waves or streams of normal water.
- The Alternative Release: Perfume parts, like pure Vaporized or Crystallized perfume (From varying abilities and dimensions), much like Water creates Oil and Syrup and Earth creates Mud, or Fire creating Gas and Ashes
- The Specific Release: Specific Perfumes, with specific attributes and powers, such as different Genjutsu Inducer perfumes, specific poisons and toxicities or Perfumes with acid properties, much like Lava is able to create Quicklime Congealing, or Earth/Sand using only specific minerals to enhance the thickness of it’s structures.
The above categories’ specificity varies as the number increases. The Main Release, no matter the technique, will always have the same weaknesses and characteristics. The Alternative Release will have a slight wider range, though still maintaining the same (or roughly the same) characteristics and weaknesses among them. The Specific Release will have their own Jutsu with their own description, some even differing on the initial weaknesses.
The Main Release, as said above, will create a slightly pink colored liquid perfume, with the following constant abilities, which are mimicking the reality as we know it, but slightly enhanced as developed by fight orientated kunoichi and with the aid of chakra:
- Liquid: The perfume will be released as scented liquid, which the user can manipulate to create fluid shields, weapons or waves, vortexes etc.
- Scent Masking: The perfume carries the scent of the user, which will immediately throw off the Smell tracking abilities of humans and animals alike, no matter the rank or expertises.
- Sexual Attraction: It follows the fundamental principle of perfume, which is to attract people. The main release perfume carries pheromones which act like a subtle version of Hellsbadass' Man of Love technique (Permission granted), making the opponents more attracted and lenient to the user, and preventing low ranked summoning animals from attacking the user entirely (C rank and bellow).
- Flammability and Temperature: The alcohol has an high flammability and a high boiling point, and will carry out fire and fuel it for extend periods of time, thus making it a great combination with Fire and Fire based jutsus.
- Toxicity: The perfume is venomous to organic elements, such as Mushroom, Roots and Wood, killing them if absorbed, along with Summoning animals and humans, leading to multiple organ failures.
- Freezing Resistent: Low freezing point, which, enhanced by chakra, will give the element protection against the freezing abilities of many Elements and Custom Elements, allowing it to remain in the liquid state against freezing jutsus from the same rank. (Solid Elements will still contain the liquid)
The Vaporized version is basically the Main Release Perfume purely in gaseous state that is able to spread as a mist through the air, and infect the opponent’s organism through inhalation. It is created by using more Fire than Water. It’s air proliferation can be stopped by Solid structures like those created by the Earth Element or blown back by Wind. The Crystallized version are scented crystal with the same effects of the Main Release, but obtained by using more Earth than Water, making it thick and strong.
The Specific Releases may include perfumes with different scents and effects, perfume with specific toxicities or perfumes with some degree of acidity.
Idea behind its creation: Perfume as a very feminine and versatile element. Meromeroton comes from the japanese onomatopoeia "Meromero" which is "to fall down drunk", including being overcome with emotion such as love or lust.
Conditions to be able to use it: Mastery of Water, Earth and Fire. Be a Kunoichi or transcend the gender boundaries (Man of Love)
Is weak to:
- Earth: Perfume in any state can be contained by Earth or Earth based Elements.
- Lightning: Crystallized Perfume can be pierced.
- Wind: The Vaporized Perfume can be blown back by Wind. Wind can also keep the scent away from the other versions.
Is strong against:
- Water: Water will spread the liquid and scent and can be infused with the Vaporized version, and blocked by the Crystallized version.
- Wind: The Liquid and Crystallized Perfume will be stronger than wind, yet the scent will be blown through the duration of the wind jutsu. Still in the category of wind, Perfume is strong against Ice and other Cold CE, given it's low freezing point enhanced by chakra. The Crystallized version could be considered as solid/thick as Ice techniques.
- Fire: Given the high boiling point of the Perfume and flammability, this element is strong against Fire and other Hot CE. This is provided that Fire and other hot intangible elements, when confronted with this tangible element, will be blocked and continue infused in the perfume. Exception for these would be Hot CE that carry a strong substantial form, like Magma, thus overthrowing the substantial part of Perfume, and elements that carry a similarly thick structure, like Greek Fire, Ignited Water Release Oil, Ignited Toad Oil, etc.
Co-creators (if any): Hellsbadass
Students I passed on this custom element: ? & ?