Re: ±±Custom Jutsu Submission±±
(Doton: Fuwatari Betty) Earth Release: Bouncing Betty
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: As the name of the technique implies, it allows the user to concentrate a vast amount of chakra in a selective part of the earth in order to cause an abrupt and powerful explosion. The technique, like the Rasengan, focuses on vast amounts of compression – But differs from the rasengan in that it ignores rotation and containment all together. The user will saturate a selected part of the earth – ideally within the general vicinity of an enemy target – with their chakra, compressing the earth with all their might. In the following moments, the user will ‘relieve’ this pressure, and allow the pent up energy to explode outwards in the form of a powerful explosion that covers a complete360 degrees. In this explosion, countless small, shrapnel like rock fragments will blast outwards with incredible power, moving at such speeds that they puncture the skin of anyone near with no hesitation. The technique is powerful enough to even beak Kaguya bone (by the rapid pelting), and with this knowledge, it’s easy to imagine what it would be capable of against a person or animal. The process of cpooling chakra in the ground as well as the explosions themselves is fast and abrupt, not easily sensed – There is no shifting in the earth to be felt prior to the explosion; Namely, an enemy can easily be caught off guard by this technique. The maximum size of the explosive rock before detonation would be that of a softball. The explosions are proportionate in size and power to the source material (So a softball would create a bigger explosion than a tennis ball).
~One can escape the explosion by putting a distance between himself and the explosive, or simply creating it at a safe distance away from himself. Five and a half meters would be the minimum distance to avoid harm.
~This technique can only be used thrice per battle, though not on consecutive turns.
-Declined, do not re-submit-
Similar to existing techniques.
Zius Senshu - Zeus's Bow
Rank: S rank
Chakra: 40 chakra
Damage: 80 damage
The user carries it as a cross in a bracelet on his right hand wrist, when wanted the user channels chakra into it and the cross changes shape and grows into a white with blue bow 6 foot large in size wich is inderstructable, of course the user carries the arrows seperatly on his back, having to state how many arrows his carrying before each match.
Abilities of the Bow:
- This bow is able to coat its arrows with elements, by having the user channel the certain element chakra into the arrow and coating it, then making the element start spinning around the arrow improving is damage and lethaly, this can be used with fire, water, and wind elements. However for the fire coated arrows the user has carry and state he is using a special made kind of arrow wich can resist the heat, even tho its only coated.
- It also carries a unique ability of boosting the fire and water elements used with its arrows:
- The Fire coated Arrow, when in contact with the target it will engulf the target in flames of B rank strength.
- When used with a Water coated Arrow, when in contact with the target it will burst the water around the target and imprison them in a B rank water Orb (similar to the cannon water based).
- Regular Arrows used don't count towards 1 of the 3 technique per turn, since they are regular weapons such as kunais, shuriken, etc..
- Elemental coated Arrows each count towards 1 of the 3 techniques per turn of the user.
- Element coated boosted Arrows each count towards 1 of the 3 techniques per turn of the user.
- Elemental coated Arrows can only be used 3 times each element per battle.
- Element coated boosted Arrows can only be used 2 times each element per battle.
- Only Kurotsuchi.. can use this Weapon.
What makes this bow's abilities different than any other weapon who shoots elemental blasts? I'm sure you can come up with something more original
With the changes you pointed out, also made it S rank, and changed chakra & damage, aswell as decreased number of useage, and interval before using again.
Originally Posted by Kurotsuchi..
(Meiton: Kirudesuto)- Dark Release: Hungry Dragon
Range: Mid-Long Range
Chakra: 40 Chakra
Damage: 80 Damage
After having user convert the absorbed chakra from the Dark Release: Inhailing Maw from an A or lowered ranked Lightning/Fire technique or S rank and lower raw chakra , then releases a Dragon composed of Dark chakra with help of shape manipulation, from his left hand, the dragon if clashed against a B rank or lower Fire or lightning based technique it will "eat" the technique meaning it absorbs it and will simply grow bigger, faster and stronger, however the user must keep the dragons tail attached to there left hand, meaning if he stops the chakra channeling the dragon will simply dissapear. It has enough strength to smash an opponent to the ground and break a few bones and whatnot.
- Can only be used 2 times per battle.
- Must wait 3 turns before using again.
- Must be a Dark user.
- Can only be taught by Kurotsuchi..
Keep it as it was, an A-rank. Also define how stronger the dragon gets when it absorbs other techniques.