Re: ±±Custom Jutsu Submission±±
Originally Posted by Tybone
(Kuchiyose No Jutsu:Batoidea: Kagutsuchi)- Summoning: Batoidea: Kagutsuchi
Description: Kagutsuchi is a rather small sized eagle like ray, being roughly 15 feet long (not including tail length), while his skin colour is deep orange with red ringed black spots. Kagutsuchi is unique among the rays, in the fact that he prefers heat, opting for warm water springs rather than cold water. His elemental affinity of fire reflects this. Kagutsuchi is capable of using all Katon techniques B rank and below and is capable of releasing a S rank blast of fire similar to that of Great Majestic Fire annihilation twice per battle, all of which counts as a jutsu. Kagutsuchi’s venom glands are also specialized in the sense that due to it being melded and mixed with his Katon chakra, it gains a similarity to oil in the fact that it’s highly combustible, viscous, sticky, and the venom doesn’t become denatured at higher temperatures but rather works even better before eventually turning into a dangerous gas if heated to high enough temperatures. Kagutsuchi is capable of spewing his specialized venom from his mouth in vast quantities, unlike normal venom, rather than relying on the piercing capabilities of a stinger, Kagutsuchi’s spewed venom sizzles on contact with skin, resulting in bruises and burns being formed, in which the poison can seep into the enemies blood-stream. Kagutsuchi spewing his venom counts as a A rank equivalent elemental jutsu which he is capable of applying shape manipulation to if he so wishes. Once per battle, Kagutsuchi is capable of spewing a gigantic maelstrom Fire/Venom combo towards the target which has the power of a forbidden ranked jutsu, the maelstrom leaving a fair amount of toxic gas behind. Like all Stingrays, Kagutsuchi has passive electroreception, his electroreception working through water, or using the moisture within the air as a medium. Kagutsuchi is capable of speech. Kagutsuchi’s venom results in the enemies heart and breathing rate slowing, not to mention that they begin to feel pain on the afflicted area as the enzymes take effect, this is proportionate to the amount of venom taken in, anything more than 30 mls leads to the next step. If enough venom is spewed, the cells in the contact area begin to die, resulting in the enemy experiencing a decline in health over the next few turns before dying of heart failure due to the heart and breathing rate lowering exponentially.
- Kagutsuchi can only be summoned once per battle and stays for four turns.
- Kagutsuchi is capable of spewing his venom normally three times per battle and counts as a move.
- Kagutsuchi is capable of using his Venom/Fire combo once per battle which counts as a move.
- Kagutsuchi’s electroreception spans out to Mid range.
- The user is relatively unaffected by the enzymes within the poison, however will still be marred by the offensive capabilities of the substance itself.
- Kagutsuchi is capable of flying through the air, and water, however while submerged under water he cannot use any of his techniques, and his strength is slowly sapped. Leaving him bedraggled after resurfacing, and causing a -20 damage deficit to his techniques for the remained of the turn. Though he has to be submerged for a good while and not simply a quick dip before exiting.
±± Leaving for Xylon ±±
X-Declined-X Thats still not a weakness...