Re: Akiza-chan beats me near death to activate my Sharingan! oO
-The sharingan is the most usefull KG (personal oppinion), considering the multiple abilities it grants the user... It is a kekei genkai that is unic to the Uchiha Clan, who's ancestor was the Sage of the Six Paths. Nevertheless, it has been proved that the sharingan can be transplanted and used by Non Uchiha relatives, but those people cannot desactivate it, and it uses a huge amound of their chakra when active, so they need to close it with an eye pach of some sort, when they are not using it. It falls under the category of Dojutsu, eye techniques, translated in english, and the features it can grant the user, after properly training of cource, are the following:
Those are the general abilities of the sharingan. The sharingan has three basic levels, and on each level, the user gains one tomoe in his eyes. When the third tomoe is unlocked, the user can awaken the mangekyo sharingan that grants the user 3 new abilities that are usually very strong, but have the consequance of slowly blinding the user's sharingan when they are used. This can be prevented, or even reverced, if the user is already blind, by activating the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, that is activated by some mystirius operation that involves the Mangekyo sharingan of one's brother or sister. After the EMS is activated, the user can use the MS abilities without fearing to be blinded, and possibly grands the user additional powers (not mentioned yet). After the EMS is activated, it has been revealed that the sharingan can evolve into a Rinengan by some, yet unknown means. It is highly hinted that it involves the possesion of both Uchiha and Senju DNA, but it is not confirmed yet... When the sharingan is not yet activated, there are 2 ways to activate it: The first way is by living a near-death experiance and the second by feeling a very stong emotion, like an urge to save someone etc. (I am also informed that the second way is not avable in NB anymore...)
1) Sensor abilities: The sharingan grants the user with the ability to see normal chakra by intersepting it and translating it as colour to the user's brain. The normal human eye is uncapable of such a feat unless the chakra conentration is huge, like in the rasengan...
2) Perseption and breaking of Genjutsu: As consequance of the first mentioned ability, the user is able to intercept if the chakra flow in someone's body (including his own) is malfonctuning, thus he would conclude the person mentioned is under a genjutsu. If the genjutsu is practiced on the user him/herself, he/she can break the genjutsu with ease (up to B-rank Genjutsu).
3) Enhansed Vision: Besides the ability to intercept chakra, the sharingan grands the use enhansed vision abilities, like telescopic/microscopic vision, the ability to read one's lips etc... this brings us to the 2 next abilities:
4) Slow motion vision: As consequance of the enhanced vision, the sharingan grants the user with the ability to perceve everything in slow motion, by making the perception of the user faster. As more tomoe are unlocked, the user eventually gains an enhased intuission, aka the ability to (succesfully) predict the opponet's next move... To do so, the user must still see the handseals the opponet uses or read the change in the chakra flow of the opponet (for example, the user can't predict a move if the user is hiden in the mist jutsu or in some other case that would logically restrict the user's eye contact with the opponet...). An other thing to be noted about this ability is that the user might see every move of the opponet, but his body might not be fast enough to react in time.
5) Copy enemy jutsu that are not KG based: With the user's ability to see every handseal an enemy performs, in addition to his chakra flow, a sharingan user can learn the abilities an opponet used against him and use them him/herself. [I would like to know more about the restrictions of this ability in the RP, like, for example, if I copy a jutsu, do I have it till the battle ends, or permanantly?]
6) Special Dojutsu Genjutsu: The most comonly used ability of the sharingan is the ability it garnts to use a special branch of genjutsu that non-sharingan users cannot master. Those Genjutsu are esspecially strong, and are harder to break than normal genjutsu. The user still has to be trained in using them...
-I guess I over analysed, hehe! I guess I'm ready for receving the beating of a lifetime