Can anyone answer these questions...........
1. Naruto has a "unique" ability to withstand the Kyuubi Chakra. Others are poisoned by it, Naruto is immune to this.
2. Shodai has a unique ability to control Bijuu. Naruto is the only person who is compatible with his necklace aside from Tsunade.
3. The "key" seems to be entrusted by the toads. They seem to know more about it than anyone else. Minato was also a toad sage along with Jiraiya. Was Shodai also a toad sage? Would this support the Senju -> Senjutsu theory?
4. Can the Kyuubi EVER be fully revived? Only the yang chakra is on earth. In order for AKTS to get the full Kyuubi, they would have to extract the Yin chakra from the death god's belly. If this were the case, would Minato and other be able to escape from that belly?
5. What is the purpose of the swords surrounding the scroll that Shodai summoned vs. Madara? Are these related to the 7 swords of the Mist?