Avoiding Websence via Proxy
As you may or may not know, I am currently hospitalized for Physical and Occupational rehabilitation for Fibromyalgia or, more specifically, Reflex Nuerovascular Distrophy. As such, I must use the Wi-Fi here, which is secured by Websence Express. As such, I am encountering two problems:
- I cannot access the web addresses of any proxies.
- I cannot find instructions on how to install a proxy.
My location is New Brunswick, New Jersey. As it is my own laptop, I cannot access the necessary files to download for a project I am conducting. Would you mind helping me out?
Here is a list of categories I can confirm Websense blocks:
- Internet Information
- Proxies/Proxy Avoidance
- Anything sexually-oriented (found this out when some images in my search were blocked out on Google)
And some last few notes:
- It is a Wi-Fi connection.
- I am using a Dell Inspiron Duo.
- I cannot access the above categories, nor can I download any file.