Damage: 60 (if opponent touches it)
Description: The user will begin by first using (Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique to summon two pillars of earth, no further than three meters apart and five meters high. The user will then place five kunai charged with raiton chakra in one of the pillars, one at the bottom, one at the max height you want the wall (must state where so the height of the wall can be know) and the rest evenly dispersed in between. Five kunai must be placed at corresponding spots on a nearby pillar with the top and bottom kunai at approximately the same height that are also charged with raiton chakra. To activate the wall the user will make the monkey → boar hand seals which will release the lightning chakra causing them to emit a weave of lightning between the corresponding points thus making the wall of lightning. The jutsu works by embedding negatively charged raiton into one set of kunai and positively charged raiton into the other set of kunai.
- The max height of the wall is five meters and the max width between the two pillars is three meters,
- Must be set up properly at least the turn before it is used,
- The kunais only maintain enough charge to block one attack and as such the jutsu will have to be set up and used again as per the description,
- The wall is designed to stop either; One A-rank ranged earth jutsu or one similarly weak to lightning, one c-rank wind jutsu or one similarly strong againt lightning, and one b-rank of any other elemental jutsu,
- This wall can also block any taijutsu of a-rank or lower,
- Kunais remained charged for three turns before they must be activated or else the charge is lost, nullifying the jutsu,
- After the jutsu is used the earth pillars are destroyed from the effects of the lightning wall,
- Can be used twice per battle,
- Can only be taught by Shinta.