LOL Two Orochimaru's
I don't know if I should call this a theory or a prediction but in all seriousness, this is kind of a far fetched thread...
Okay, so in the latest chapter we witnessed a "new Orochimaru" that was created. The original Orochimaru is currently sealed within the Totsuka blade which is with Itachi's body or in some spiritual world (my point for this is that the original Orochimaru is somewhere else). Also, if we add up the facts about Edo Tensei, it says that you need a couple things to revive someone...
1. A false/substitute body. (This fact is unimportant)
2. DNA of the body desired to revive.
3. For the bodies soul to be unsealed or unresolved. (By unresolved I mean like what happened to Sasori... he resolved his personal conflicts and he basically broke himself from Edo tensei's grasp and went to heaven, or wherever they normally go after Edo tensei is broken.)
Totsuka blade has been used (at least from what we've seen) to seal two people, Orochimaru and Nagato. (maybe I missed one, sorry) Now the reason I relate Edo tensei to Orochimaru even though he hasn't been revived through those means is BECAUSE of Nagato, they were both sealed by the same means... by being pierced and sealed by the blade. When it happened to Nagato his soul was trapped in the sword. (We know this because if it wasn't he most likely would have been re-revived because of his massive power). This means that Orochimaru's soul must have ALSO been sealed. Now... this is where things get weird...
Orochimaru stated that his consciousness had inhabited it, which means...
1. The DNA/curse seal/cells inside of Anko had slowly grown Orochimaru's conciousness and will inside of it meaning that this cells basically created a new Orochimaru who was trapped inside of Anko's neck/seal. This makes sense seeing as it is Orochimaru's DNA and his blood/body/DNA/cells will continue to grow. (We understand this fact from what we saw with Kabuto, he had Oro's DNA and it continued to grow and sort of take over his body but Kabuto somehow learned to contain the growing cells.)
2. There are now TWO Orochimaru's... One of them is sealed inside of Totsuka blade and the other kind of reformed a new body with the same intentions of Orochimaru. (The second one is the one we see currently with Sasuke.)
This ultimately means that there are currently two Orochimaru's, I mean this really doesn't seem that important seeing as one is incapacitated but still, I just think that this is odd. Also, if you think about it you could create an infinite amount of Orochimaru's lol. Just seal one after creating a curse seal. Then when that curse seal creates a new Orochimaru you un-seal the original one... Then you have two lol.
Sorry for the long thread and I'm sorry if some parts don't make sense. I'll be happy to clarify this in the comments.
ALSO I AM NOT SAYING THAT THERE WILL BE TWO OROCHIMARU'S WORKING TOGETHER, I AM SIMPLY STATING THE FACT THAT THERE ARE TWO OROCHIMARU'S IN SEPARATE PLACES AND THAT THERE IS THE POTENTIAL TO UNSEAL THE ORIGINAL AND CREATE MORE... HIGHLY UNLIKELY BUT STILL... :p