- Heiwashi was born into the infamous Hyuga clan and was lucky enough to be born into the main family thus one of his primary dreams was always to become the strongest Hyuga member in history and be the proud head of the clan. His father was what he called a "Shitty excuse of a ninja" because he wasn't "badass enough" in Heiwashi's eyes, his mother on the other hand was a top class member of Konoha's anbu and was considered to be a genius in the eyes of all of her peers. By the time Heiwashi was 5 he had already figured out he had inherited his mothers smarts and ability to quickly pick up on skills. Being one of the most skilled young non-shinobi around he began acting out and believing himself to be above most people around him including his parents. This lead to him becoming emotionally distant from both his mom and dad and soon began a small series of killings. His mother soon figured out that her young son was responsible for these killings and also noticed his lack of nobility and superior outlook on the world. With those things noticed she felt she should take him to an old friend of hers that had built his own monk temple just outside of the fire country. She thought that sending the 5 year old, narcissistic Heiwashi to the temple of Monks would help his problems.
Temple of Monks
- The first couple of years at the Temple Heiwashi didn't fit in in the slightest way and felt out of place in the peaceful confines of the Temple. He soon realised that he was going to become a Monk and except the ways of peace weather he liked it or not and he hated it due to the fact that he was under the impression that the Monks were "dull", "tasteless" individuals. By the time he reached the age of 9 he had finally been became one with the ways of the Monks and was put under the tutoring of a Monk that went by the name Of Rakoz. To Heiwashi's surprise Roku was an outgoing, perverted , drunk and over all Dangerous Monk and Heiwashi was blown away by how badass his assigned teacher was. Rakoz introduced Heiwashi to the Monks art of battle which taught Heiwashi to not only be calm and collective in a confrontation but also how to take advantage of the slightest mistakes. Heiwashi stayed at the Temple and learned under the wing of Rakoz until he was 18 and on the day of his 18th birthday Rakoz "set him free" and let him into the shinobi world. Heiwashi was both excited to leave and see the outside world but was also equally sad and heart broken to leave the Temple in which he was raised in.
Learning the Gentle fist
- After leaving the temple Heiwashi went on a search to learn more about his Hyuga roots. He searched around the Ninja world to find elder ninja of the Hyuga clan and in almost no time at all he Ran into a man named Seto Kaiba
. Seto took Heiwashi under his wing, teaching him everything he knew about the clan itself and also passing on the knowledge of the rare Taijutsu style. Over a long period of time Heiwashi and Seto trained day and night, day in and day out until Seto had finally declared that Heiwashi had full mastery of the style. After Heiwashi found out he had achieved mastery of jyuken he plead for Seto to teach him his secretly invented techniques and Seto replied with a battle challenge to see if his student was wirthy of the techniques, they soon clashed and began the battle of teacher and student.
- Throughout his travels Heiwashi had met a good man named Sharingdork
who took him in and taught to use an element for the first time. Heiwashi and SD trained for an extremely short period of time before SD suddenly and mysteriously disappeared and could no longer teach him the ways of lightning. Heiwashi felt as if he wouldn't be able to pick back up on his training anytime soon but out of the blue a shinobi named Korra
showed up and announced that she'd be training him in lightning from that day on. Hearing the news Heiwashi was overjoyed and was ready to jump back into training with the shinobi avatar. Over time the two trained intensely which lead to Heiwashi mastering the element of lightning in what seemed to be like mere weeks..
Finding his affinity
- Heiwashi took a break from training with Korra for a while in order to head back to the leaf village in hopes of seeing his mother again. While on his way to Konoha he crossed the great naruto bridge which he heard stories about but while crossing it he crossed paths with a Shinobi named Solf J. Kimblee
. Solf and Heiwashi having a similar state of mind which was "destroy shit" instantly clashed with eachother which only resulted in a quick, one sided battle that favored Solf. Feeling utterly inferior to the ninja Heiwashi abandoned the mission to see his mom and used his byakugan to hunt down the man who made childs play of him. After a couple of days of tracking him he finally caught up to Solf and pleaded for him to teach him skills in water jutsu. Out of what was surely pitty Solf decided to take Heiwashi and make him his student. The two first crossed a giant lake where Solf taught Heiwashi the basics of the Suiton element and lead him to a hidden forest. After entering the forest they travel for days on out while Solf taught him even more basic skills. They'd finally make it too a large dojo on the outskirts of the forest that seemed to be owned by Solf. Heiwashi and his teacher stayed at the dojo without leaving for 2 months straight in order for him to gain mastery of suiton which he realized to be his affinity thus he's able to perfor it with a single hand sign.. He then vowed to crush his teacher with the very skills he taught him.
- A year after leaving the Monks Temple Heiwashi was lost in a land he was very unfamiliar with and eventually came upon the village Amegakure. He had no home to call his own so he decided it wouldn't hurt to request to live in such a village, plus he thought the constant rain fall was very peaceful. He was soon accepted into the the Rain village by its infamous Kage -Minato-
who seemed to interact with all of his villagers daily in the local tavern. In Amegakure he soon saw lots of new and old faces such as Nubs, Sindy, Crow, Howard
, His teachers Solf
, Gobi, Xylon, Akiza, Zanshin
and many more. As time passed he began getting to know his fellow Amegakure shinobi better and better and vowed to protect the most badass village and friends with his life, though he has to keep an eye out for treacherous scum.
A Rogue Monk
- After spending an extended period of time with Amegakure Heiwashi got into many confrontations with the Kage and many other villagers that lived there, who he once thought were his friends or comrades. The countless confrontations only led to them disliking him and a mutual feeling from himself though he couldn't care less if he was a shinobi who was liked or disliked. One day he attempted to go sight seeing in foreign countries and in return the Kage of Amegakure threw him in prison, which only angered the hot tempered Monk. Without any warning at all he broke out of his cell, destroyed many foundations around the village and fled to become a lone Missing-Nin, which fit him well seeing as he was never the type to follow blasphemous rules set by individuals he didn't receive respect from. He now spends his time training vigorously with close friends around the world, meditating and creating new jutsu to advance his skill and strength. In the mean time he and several other Shinobi who seek power brought together a group known as "The Brotherhood of The Seven Shinobi Lords", in which he is ranked as "The Phoenix Guardian".