Page 152 of 231 « First ... 52 102 142148149150151152153154155156 162 202 ... Last»
Results 3,021 to 3,040 of 4602
  1. #3021
    The Antacrtic Queen Bi0hazard's Avatar

    Status
    Bi0hazard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    36,988
    Location
    konohagakure
    "Did you know that Frost
    Bites!"- Fay Zero
     

    Re: Akatsuki Academy

    Sonya:....
    *finish fixing the hole in the floor and FTG out of there*
     
         

  2. #3022
    Kage Délta's Avatar

    Status
    Délta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,072
    Location
    Australia
    Hell's where i was born.
    Hell's where i was raised.
    This hell is where im from,
    and this hell is where i'll
    stay.
     

    Re: Akatsuki Academy

    Quote Originally Posted by juana maaki View Post
    Sonya:....
    *finish fixing the hole in the floor and FTG out of there*
    * appears behind sonya*
    If you run one more time I'm going to break your legs understood?
    Now head over to arena 9 it needs cleaning
     
         

  3. #3023
    Senior Member kiriahatake's Avatar

    Status
    kiriahatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,593
    Location
    Hidden Shade Village (Florida, USA)
    Serenity We Save the Shadows
    Is my youtube album that shall
    come out
     

    Re: Akatsuki Academy

    Clariya comes from behind Grimm. She's older now and looks completely different, and is friends with Grimm now; almost brother sister thing only she's the younger sibling.

    "Grimm what are you doing to the Students now?' she asks calmly.
     
         

  4. #3024
    Kage Délta's Avatar

    Status
    Délta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,072
    Location
    Australia
    Hell's where i was born.
    Hell's where i was raised.
    This hell is where im from,
    and this hell is where i'll
    stay.
     

    Re: Akatsuki Academy

    Quote Originally Posted by kiriahatake View Post
    Clariya comes from behind Grimm. She's older now and looks completely different, and is friends with Grimm now; almost brother sister thing only she's the younger sibling.

    "Grimm what are you doing to the Students now?' she asks calmly.
    * startled I turn and look down*
    Punishment for destroying the foyer area yesterday...

    And where have you been you look.... Different
     
         

  5. #3025
    Akatsuki Spy Silent Zetsu's Avatar

    Status
    Silent Zetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,664
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Akatsuki Academy

    Quote Originally Posted by X_Deltareon_X View Post
    *i stand in the lunchroom doorway*

    Your not going anywhere

    *i walk up and grab him by the cloak dragging blue out of the lunchroom*
    I Already spoke to kisame he said I can do what I want with you and he doesn't mind waiting
    *i walk outside and drop blue near the massive hole in the foyer
    First off your fixing that now get to it
    *looks annoyed* Blue: Fine i'll fix it *makes hand signs and raises the earth back to normal level* Blue: Now I have to clean up *sigh*
     
         

  6. #3026
    The Antacrtic Queen Bi0hazard's Avatar

    Status
    Bi0hazard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    36,988
    Location
    konohagakure
    "Did you know that Frost
    Bites!"- Fay Zero
     

    Re: Akatsuki Academy

    Quote Originally Posted by X_Deltareon_X View Post
    * appears behind sonya*
    If you run one more time I'm going to break your legs understood?
    Now head over to arena 9 it needs cleaning
    Sonya: fine...
    *grumbleing FTG to arena 9 and starts cleaning*
     
         

  7. #3027
    Senior Member kiriahatake's Avatar

    Status
    kiriahatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,593
    Location
    Hidden Shade Village (Florida, USA)
    Serenity We Save the Shadows
    Is my youtube album that shall
    come out
     

    Re: Akatsuki Academy

    only with the uniform.
    Busy, thanks? I think.... So what did the student exactly and was there a witness to see the distuction of proprety?
    (she doesn't reginize Sonja)
     
         

  8. #3028
    The Antacrtic Queen Bi0hazard's Avatar

    Status
    Bi0hazard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    36,988
    Location
    konohagakure
    "Did you know that Frost
    Bites!"- Fay Zero
     

    Re: Akatsuki Academy

    Sonya: *turns the bodies to dust and blows them out the arena*
     
         

  9. #3029
    Akatsuki Spy Silent Zetsu's Avatar

    Status
    Silent Zetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,664
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Akatsuki Academy

    *clears all the random rocks* Blue: Ok this is done I'm off on my mission now. *walks off* (gtg)
     
         

  10. #3030
    Kage shycatgirl00's Avatar

    Status
    shycatgirl00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    34,991
    Location
    ~In the mist.~
    Neko! =^-^=
     

    Re: Akatsuki Academy

    Yuki: *stretches* I could use some training.........
     
         

  11. #3031
    Kage Délta's Avatar

    Status
    Délta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,072
    Location
    Australia
    Hell's where i was born.
    Hell's where i was raised.
    This hell is where im from,
    and this hell is where i'll
    stay.
     

    Re: Akatsuki Academy

    Quote Originally Posted by kiriahatake View Post
    only with the uniform.
    Busy, thanks? I think.... So what did the student exactly and was there a witness to see the distuction of proprety?
    (she doesn't reginize Sonja)
    They turned the green foyer area into a lake with a volcano and magma everywhere and I didnt Need a witness they left there chakra signature all over the place and since when don't you trust my judgment hmmm

    *turns and see's yuki*
    Bout time you returned time to show me how much stronger your glass has brcome
     
         

  12. #3032
    The Antacrtic Queen Bi0hazard's Avatar

    Status
    Bi0hazard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    36,988
    Location
    konohagakure
    "Did you know that Frost
    Bites!"- Fay Zero
     

    Re: Akatsuki Academy

    Sonya: wonder where is clair now...
    *re aline the wall and ground*
     
         

  13. #3033
    Kage shycatgirl00's Avatar

    Status
    shycatgirl00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    34,991
    Location
    ~In the mist.~
    Neko! =^-^=
     

    Re: Akatsuki Academy

    Quote Originally Posted by X_Deltareon_X View Post
    They turned the green foyer area into a lake with a volcano and magma everywhere and I didnt Need a witness they left there chakra signature all over the place and since when don't you trust my judgment hmmm

    *turns and see's yuki*
    Bout time you returned time to show me how much stronger your glass has brcome
    Yuki: *smiles and waves* Hey Grimm! It's been a while, are you sure I should fight you I may lose miserably?
     
         

  14. #3034
    Kage Délta's Avatar

    Status
    Délta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,072
    Location
    Australia
    Hell's where i was born.
    Hell's where i was raised.
    This hell is where im from,
    and this hell is where i'll
    stay.
     

    Re: Akatsuki Academy

    Quote Originally Posted by shycatgirl00 View Post
    Yuki: *smiles and waves* Hey Grimm! It's been a while, are you sure I should fight you I may lose miserably?
    *smiles slightly*
    Most people who fight me lose miserably but it's not a fight its more of a progress report now show me how much you've learnt
     
         

  15. #3035
    Senior Member kiriahatake's Avatar

    Status
    kiriahatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,593
    Location
    Hidden Shade Village (Florida, USA)
    Serenity We Save the Shadows
    Is my youtube album that shall
    come out
     

    Re: Akatsuki Academy

    "I have info thaat there is a copyer ( a person that can copy someones charakra and leave that one instead of there own trace) in our mist at the academy. I just want to make sure your not being well hasty my friend...."
    she says calmly.
     
         

  16. #3036
    Kage Délta's Avatar

    Status
    Délta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,072
    Location
    Australia
    Hell's where i was born.
    Hell's where i was raised.
    This hell is where im from,
    and this hell is where i'll
    stay.
     

    Re: Akatsuki Academy

    Quote Originally Posted by kiriahatake View Post
    "I have info thaat there is a copyer ( a person that can copy someones charakra and leave that one instead of there own trace) in our mist at the academy. I just want to make sure your not being well hasty my friend...."
    she says calmly.
    Well they cleaned it up and didn't deny it so I'd say my judgement was correct this time but a copy ninja is annoying ill have to find out who it is and make sure I can sence him from now on.... Also you let your hair grow out..
     
         

  17. #3037
    Kage shycatgirl00's Avatar

    Status
    shycatgirl00 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    34,991
    Location
    ~In the mist.~
    Neko! =^-^=
     

    Re: Akatsuki Academy

    Quote Originally Posted by X_Deltareon_X View Post
    *smiles slightly*
    Most people who fight me lose miserably but it's not a fight its more of a progress report now show me how much you've learnt
    Yuki: *sighs* What did I get myself into? *makes four glass trees and the branches begin to launch at you scraping your skin*
     
         

  18. #3038
    Senior Member kiriahatake's Avatar

    Status
    kiriahatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,593
    Location
    Hidden Shade Village (Florida, USA)
    Serenity We Save the Shadows
    Is my youtube album that shall
    come out
     

    Re: Akatsuki Academy

    (yeah its touching the ground and pst that only tied up in ribbon)
    "Yeah so?" she crosses her arms. You also heard that her and Fang are no more.
     
         

  19. #3039
    The Antacrtic Queen Bi0hazard's Avatar

    Status
    Bi0hazard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    36,988
    Location
    konohagakure
    "Did you know that Frost
    Bites!"- Fay Zero
     

    Re: Akatsuki Academy

    Sonya: *finishs cleaning arena 9*
    all done
    *sits in the middle of the arena and thinks*
    it's been awhile..
    *makes hand seal and cleans herself up*
    HUIT!!!
    *the large spider come runing down the wall*
     
         

  20. #3040
    Kage Délta's Avatar

    Status
    Délta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,072
    Location
    Australia
    Hell's where i was born.
    Hell's where i was raised.
    This hell is where im from,
    and this hell is where i'll
    stay.
     

    Re: Akatsuki Academy

    Quote Originally Posted by shycatgirl00 View Post
    Yuki: *sighs* What did I get myself into? *makes four glass trees and the branches begin to launch at you scraping your skin*
    *without you noticing the branches after cutting by are accually shattering upon contact*
    They are too soft make them harder
    *i wait patiently*
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •