The Jinchuuriki ( 人柱力; Literally meaning "Power of Human Sacrifice" )
, aka hosts, are humans that have tailed beasts sealed within them
. They exhibit extraordinary powers, and in some cases are more powerful than their tailed beasts
, because they have the intelligence to use the beasts' powers effectively. The Jinchuuriki are typically lonely people
, viewed by those around them as the tailed beasts that had been sealed within them, leading to prejudice and being hated and feared. The reason for this is that only a handful of all the hosts ever were able to control their beast successfully
, while the others often lost their mind and went on a killing spree sometimes to the point they would no longer be able to return to their human form. The first Jinchuuriki was the Sage of the Six Paths
, who sealed the Ten-Tails within himself
to save the world. However, knowing that his death would release the Ten-Tails back into the world, the Sage used his Creation of All Things
ability to divide its chakra into the nine tailed beasts, giving each one of them their own name
, before using Chibaku Tensei to seal its body away which in what later would become the moon.
Shared Abilities and Restrictions:
- All nine Jinchuriki are immune to normal genjutsu., meaning while they can be trapped in a Genjutsu, their Bijuu will automatically free them from it unless it is a Mangekyou or higher level Doujutsu Genjutsu.
- The first eight Jinchuriki have the same type of transformations: Red Chakra Cloak ⇀ Incomplete Transformation ⇀ Complete Transformation.
- The exception to the above is Naruto, who has Red Chakra Cloak ⇀ Nine-Tailed Chakra Mode ⇀ Tailed Beast Mode.
- Jinchuriki are able to use the Tailed Beast Ball in their Complete Transformation mode.
- To obtain a Bijuu bio that's already taken, you will first need to defeat the current owner as well as obtain permission from the RP Foreman to test for it. Alternatively, permission can be gained via rare events in the NW or special, rarer missions.
- There can only be one Jinchuriki for each Tailed Beast at any given time.
Link to Each Tailed Beast Rules: