1. The moon moves at a very slow rate away from the earth. After millions of years, you could come to the assumption it would mess up the gravitational orbit. One could also argue that the universe would adapt to this, which is a fair argument.
Originally Posted by AP2k
2. The oceans are getting saltier every year. After millions of years, the ocean would become pretty much salt, proving the earth is not millions of years old.
3. That's not what I've heard.
4. Proof? Please and thank you.
5. I'm not disagreeing with the fact that people and things adapt. In that sense, evolution is fine. Africans have dark skin because of a chemical called melanin. (I'm guessing you know that already). Darker-skinned people create eumelanin, and lighter-skinned people create pheomelanin. When adapting, I'm guessing lighter people stared the switch from pheomelanin to eumelanin. Adaptation. Concerning Asians, my father told me they have squjnty eyes because at the time, they had to squint due to the deserts and such. They naturally adapted to their habitat. I'm not against natural adaptation.
6*. Some evolutionists believe in the whole, 'Love is a random chemical colliding with another chemical, blah, blah, blah.' That's why I derived my point from.
7. Whatever you believe, or don't believe is your choice entirely. Because of that, you should not try to belittle Christians or anything that is against what you believe. Telling me to slit my wrists in a bathtub, really? That is just immature. Everyone has their own beliefs, deal with it.
It is 100% evidence + faith. A creationist can say the exact same thing about there being a diving Creator. In the end, it's what we believe by faith, seeing as you can't physically prove evolution, and I can't physically prove creation. I don't understand why people have to try and belittle others because of differing religious or philosophical views.
Originally Posted by Germanicus