Re: Proof 4th Raikage > Minato
As many people admitted before me, it is clearly shown in the manga. Minato wins.
1) How can Raikage tank a rasengan? He has no healing techniques. Rasengan does a lot of damage. In part one, Kabuto was healing himself before he received a rasengan, but this didnt help him at all.
2) A only needs one attack? What is the point of this statement if you cant land a single attack? Minato is faster than Raikage (admitted by himself).
3) Minato proved that his Hiraishin level 2 doesnt need tagging. He used this in the Obito fight.
4) Hmmm. Raikage will break one kunai and Minato will do what? Stand and watch him? He has many kunais available and its ridiculous to suppose that he will try to teleport to a broken kunai. Minato is not an idiot.
5) Large scale attack to mess up the kunais, meaning Raiga Bomb? So, Raikage will smash the ground, only to DEFEND? Once again, Hiraishin level 2 doesnt require a placed kunai...Minato hurls one, then teleports to the air.
Minato killing himself teleporting underground? Jeez, you underestimate him a lot. He is not reckless. In the Obito fight his strategy skills were highlighted.
6) So, let me think. A kage level shinobi has no time to throw his kunais...Yellow flash has no time to place his kunais on the ground because Raikage will charge at him from the start. And you referred to a plot no jutsu? Even IF this was possible, the answer again is Hiraishin level 2.
7) Why did u bring Gamabunta in this fight? Minato has the upperhand due to his unbelievable speed and resorts to summons? Thats not rational.
8) Where did u read Raikage has more chakra than Minato? This is stated nowhere in the manga. Chakra exhaustion? From simply dodging? Wtf? Minato was out of chakra after teleporting the kyuubi with him. The fight will not last long. I already explained why.
Death God sealing technique is a special jutsu which is useful in rare occasions. Its a suicide attack. Minato doesnt need it in this battle.