Who the hell was STRONG enough to become the 3rd Raikage's "Killer Bee"...?
Title says it all.
Watching the end of the last Anime (4th Raikage and Tsunade), I came up with a question.
In the flashback of "young" 4th Raikage, it was shown to be a generational tradition for the upcoming Raikage to be paired with a shinobi to create the Ultimate Tag Team. Most notably, "A" (4th Raikage) kept telling Killer Bee that he needed to increase the POWER of his Lariat to match his so it would be perfect.
This Pairing was done mainly to strengthen rule, because this second shinobi (known as the Bodyguard of the Raikage) helped him to perform his most notable attack, the Double Lariat! So after seeing the amazing STRENGTH/feats of the 3rd Raikage... who in the hell was able to earn the title of HIS bodyguard and to "match" his speed/strength in order to perform a perfect Double Lariat...?!? Some of the 3rd Raikage's feats are:
1. Master of "Black Lightning" (something he didnt even teach his son)
2. Lightning Release Armour (earned him the name of the "strongest shield")
3. Fought the 8 Tails One-on-One (and he is not a Jinchurriki Himself)
4. Fought 10,000 oponents for 3 days and nights
5. A Resilliant body, the only person of this time capable of being transported by the Heavenly Transfer Technique without being torn to shreds
6. Master of "Hell Stab", the strongest lighting release attack to date.
7. He is recognised as the greatest Raikage that Kumogakure has ever seen, period.
I can't see another shinobi being able to match his strength and become his Ultimate Tag Team Partner. So, did this Raikage have a Ultimate Tag Team Partner for his Double Lariat, or not...?