(Sandāboruto Yari) - Thunderbolt Lance
Chakra: -10 per turn
Damage Points: Depends (+10 to Raiton jutsu)
Description: The harpoon itself is 1m long and is composed of a silver star metal. The rope is a special rope made of the hair of a Yak, infused with Zinc so the rope itself is able ton conduct a stream of electricity. The rope can allow the spear to be thrown and pulled back, up to mid-range. The rope is only able to be destroyed with an A-Rank Jutsu or higher. The Spear itself is indestructible. The user can infuse their own lightning chakra into the harpoon before throwing it to increase the speed of the aerial harpoon. Upon penetration of the opponent, the harpoon can emit an electrical surge to them, stunning them. The user can also stick the harpoon into the ground and send lightning through the spear, spreading throughout the earth. The lightning can only spread out from a short area of the spear. The earth within short range cannot be altered by any Doton jutsu.
- Must master Raiton before wielding the Sandāboruto Yari.
- Must be wielding the Harpoon in some way for chakra effects to work.
- Using the chakra effects with the harpoon counts as a move.
- Stunning affect lasts for one turn.
- Can only be wielded by Omnom (and those whom he allows).