Re: all out brawl sasuke or kakashi?
I see Kakashiaking this
Kakashi has his wits and massive arsenal of jutsu that can stop Sasuke in his tracks on most occasions
And being the intelligent guy that Kakashi is, he will most likel take out Kamui when Sasuke uses his Susanoo.
Plus Kakashi is more skilled at taijutsu then Sasuke.
Kakashi also posseses the skill to avoid/evade Amatersu, by dodging with his speed/reflexes or being a step ahead of Sasuke with a clone.
Both have similiar techniques with the eyes on how there used.
Factoring in Kakashi strenght and prowess with lightning, he could most likely tank Sasukes kirin, seeing as how he tank a raiton technique with more power against Kakazu.
Even though they're both smart, Kakashi is way smarter to the point Sasukes intelligence wont really mean anything in this battle. Which is why I can see Sasuke knowing this, so he will try to just rush in and kill Kakashi with brute power, which he wont be able to do
Kakashi seeing that this is his plan, will out smart him and either pierce Sasuke through the chest like Rin or Kamui his ass(Sasuke doesn't know about kamui either )
Im just saying this is how there battle will most likely go like, not that it would happen
But all in all Kakashi chances of winning is like 60% and Sasuke chances are 40%