Re: Sakura Haruno's possible character development.
1. Interview here, it's from this year when Road to Ninja appeared.
Originally Posted by Gray Uchiha
The rest I will edit it a bit later.
2. I don't do I told you so threads, sorry, not my type.
Once again, why are we having this conversation if you're not open to theories and everything that stands as a possibility you deny it?
Basically, by that logic you would've denied Snake Sage Mode before although it came to be in the manga.
3. Being a fast learner helps in learning the technique, yes, however it helps with the chakra storage via chakra control.
You seem to have ignored that point in part 1.
You say I don't have solid proof, but neither do you. We don't know if Tsunade stored chakra for 30 years or 30 days.
You forget one thing. It's not always about how much chakra you possess. It's about how you handle that chakra you're having.
Furthermore, Sakura's been noted by consuming less chakra when using her techniques, furthermore leading to the fact that she can perform techniques with less chakra consumption, in that way leading to more effective battle tactics.
And the best example here is Kakashi, how he managed to work with his chakra control from part 1 to part 2. Disconsidering this arc.
4. The databook serves as generality and shows what she has used until then, now what she might posses in storage in the future.
Once again, why are we having the conversation? I already repeated myself.
This is a possibility/theoretical thread.
When those proofs will be in the manga, this thread will have no value as it's only a theoretical thread.
5. Show me another one from the younger generation who recognizes secret jutsus belonging to Mokuton ninjutsu.
6. Yes it shows that she is the less developed compared to the power-houses, however compared with the others from her generation it shows she is the most developed.
She didn't rely on Naruto's power every time. Actually, she is well rooted, if I may say like this in the general plot.
Less effective? Tell me how ineffective she was against Sasori, please.