Re: Forced to make an appropriate title for Taijutsu training with Mathias :p
- This technique is probably the first actual Taijutsu technique shown in the manga if it counts as one. I guess that could be considred a strong point. :p But anyway, through the use of this technique, you're hitting a rather sensitive area of the body, so landing this technique you'll be able to deal considerable damage to your intended target.
- Even though it's a simple technique, you're able to add something to it like a Kunai or maybe some senbon. We've seen Naruto in the fight against Gaara using an explosive kunai in that area, unbeknownst to him that it was a weak point in Shukaku's form, so you don't even need to perform the initial impact of damage right away. You could even use unorthodox techniques to amplify the damage if you were to use a kunai, such as the Super Vibrating Lightning Sword technique to paralyze them from behind with a kunai. It would surely prevent your target from moving seeing as that area is quite close to the nerves in your legs.
- This technique requires getting behind your intended target which isn't always the easiest thing to do. In the fight with Naruto and Gaara, we saw him constantly using Shadw Clones as a distraction to get behind him to perform the technique, but that's a bit unrealistic in our RP. We can use other methods, like a combination of techniques to bind them in place, using a smoke bomb to use as a cloud assuming you can see through it using a Byakugan or something, or trying a sneak attack using the various earth techniques which allow us to go underground.
- Your fingers may smell like a fart after the technique.
- This requires shoving your fingers into the rear of the target. If your target just so happened to be wearing extremely thick clothing from fighting in a snowy land, or decided to arm their rear end with a steel plate, you risk doing damage to yourself instead of your target.
As I stated earlier on, this jutsu takes the time to get behind the target. Using covers like a smoke bomb or the Hidden Mist technique are simple ways to conceal yourself to get behind them. Apart from that, using a kunai to deliver a stab to the rectal area can be quite painful, especially infusing it with either the Super Vibrating Lightning Sword or the Wind Release: Vacuum Blade techniques to deliver additional effects. This could possibly be used in conjunction with other taijutsu techniques which enable you to get behind the target. Using something similar to the Lions Barrage, going up to the stage where you knock the target in the air and appearing behind them you could use the opportunity to prepare an explosive kunai and stick it where it hurts.
Ways to counter this technique
It's a rather simple technique, despite what can be done with it to deal a lot of damage. It requires them to get behind you, so if you can prevent that, then they can't do anything to you. They create a mist? Go underground and prevent them from being able to sneak around to you. It may seem a bit unneccesary, but using wide-spread attacks such as Great Fire Majestic Annihalation or a large wall can prevent the opportunity to get behind you to perform this technique.
*I start by standing amidst the Ink clone which you have created beforehand, standing about mid-range in front of him waiting for the attack. I lower my stance from the beginning, entering what would seem to be a running stance, lowering my body to use as a push to rush towards the clone. I release chakra at my feet when ready to push myself at an rather accelerating pace towards the clone. Upon reaching near at his face, I push off to the right using my left foot, sliding around to behind him. Upon doing this, I form the Tiger hand seal which is required for the technique holding it at my right hip. With another small burst of chakra, I push myself from the sliding action lowering my stance to align myself with the clone's rear end and dashing towards the clone. In a swift motion I bring my hands already formed behind the clone, and shoving them as deep as I can through his rectal area. The motion of pushing it is so that the increased speed of the technique and thrusting of the hands to create a stronger initial impact of damage. Should I be successful, the clone should receive an increasing amount of pain in this area, and possibly sent flying through the air.*
(Kinda don't want to perform the technique again two more times, so I'll just explain what I think would happen.)
Assuming I'm using a kunai for the technique instead of my fingers, I perform the same similar actions but instead of forming a Tiger seal, I swiftly pull out a kunai from my ninja pouch or wherever and hold the base with both hands for a stronger impact. Also by using a kunai, I can leave it there so I can leave the target after performing the technique and keep him in this excruciating pain since there's a knife sticking out of his rectum. Using it with an explosive tag attached to the handle, it's exactly the same as using a regular kunai, except I can back off at the end of it, and activate the seal which will create an explosion to happen at their body. Surely it wouldn't kill a ninja, but it should be able to deal considerably more damage to a rather sensitive area.