Re: Current Sasuke solos akatsuki!
I'm assuming this is one-on-one because Sasuke would get his ass handed to him so hard vs all of them at once.
Originally Posted by Cosmic Path
1. Sorry but completely objectively gonna say Sasori beats Sasuke.
a. Amaterasu-- iron sand could block it as we've seen Gaara do so. Against the 100, there are too many puppets to amaterasu, and even if Sasuke hit Sasori he could just switch bodies.
b. Genjutsu-- nonfactor here due to puppets.
c. Susano'o-- doesn't defend against poison gas, even in full form because there has to be breathing holes, and hey, maybe even iron sand can gum up its joints.
d. Other-- too many puppets to arrow plus iron sand could block them. Fire is blah, kirin isn't workable especially if they're in a cave.
Sasori is at least as smart as Sasuke if not smarter, so he's not getting tricked.
2. Yeah, we've seen this one.
3. Okay, agree.
4. High difficulty but okay.
5. No. Sasuke has not surpassed Itachi. He has the same freakin susano'o even though he has EMS. Itachi had tsukiyomi, totsuka, yata mirror, even izanami, all of which I've yet to encounter convincing evidence that Sasuke possesses. Sasuke got his ass handed to him vs Kabuto while Itachi pulled his dead weight at the same time he bossed it up in beating Kabuto. Itachi is ten times smarter and until Sasuke gets perfect susano'o, destroys his little brother.
6. Vs 10K he doesn't.
7. Interesting battle but most likely Sasuke. Kisame is stupid, first of all. And I think genjutsu works on him. However, Samehada eats amaterasu, arrows, fire, etc. Kisame can swamp the battlefield with water so Sasuke can't use susano'o, or put him in a water bubble. But Sasuke always has genjutsu and I think that gives him the win here.
So in my opinion by no means can Sasuke beat them all 1v1. 4/7 if there's 10k Zetsu, 5/7 if there's only 1.