Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).
U should have put it like this brother
Originally Posted by KidGamer65
I am pretty sure for the entire Chapter Madara was out of commission because of Gai, probably reforming.
1. He didn't move from his spot for the entire chapter (he was still in the cloud of smoke).
2. Didn't intervene for the entire chapter.
3. The Mokuton on the Hachibi completely loosened.
4. Obito looked over his shoulder at the Hachibi and and the cloud of smoke (probably concerened). - Ok, weak point to make.
5. His Sasunoo wasn't around him anymore.
- You could make the argument he released the form, but what for and stay in the exact same spot doing nothing and sitting down?
What do you think? I don't think Madara is one to sit still for an entire chapter not fighting unless something major happened. I mean this is MADARA, and he didn't do ANYTHING for the entire chapter, coincidentally he was hit by Afternoon Tiger. So I therefore conclude that Afternoon Tiger obliterated his Sasunoo form and forced Madara to reform.