Re: Finishing suiton
Alrighty, first I will give you my rules and training template. Once you've read and agreed to them, we will continue.
- First of all, if you don't understand something or have any other questions please ask them either here or via vm and I'll try to answer them as good as I can
- Secondly, try to reply in your own words, thus not simply copy me nor anyone else. It does not matter if you get something wrong. "A smooth sea never made a skilful mariner."
- Thirdly, if you do not reply within one month, I will drop your training without further notice.
- Fourthly, please try to use proper English. It is very annoying for both you and me if I do not understand what you say and I tell you to redo the jutsu over and over again until I understand you
- How you perform it (note: do not just copy what I did).
- Advantages & Disadvantages.
- How would you defend yourself from this jutsu.
- The picture of the technique and/or anything else that you find interesting.