Re: k11 rankings with SAI
1. naruto - given
2. Rock Lee - Inner gates, taijutsu is quite strong and personal student of Gai. We know that from his intense training with Gai his resolve is strong, he has quite the mastery of the inner gates, and his speed is impeccable.
3. Shino Aburame - I will probably get flamed alot for this but i feel shino is severely underrated. The chakra Draining insects are quite a trump card. We have seen them encase an opponent, we have seen them suck a person dry, sene them as trackers etc. They are so versatile. Ive noticed people like neji, choji, sai and some others in the top 3 but i feel that froma battleground perspective Shino would have enough time to create an insect clone, be able to start draining their chakra, and even choji with his chakra pills, could not recoup as fast as the insects would drain. Neji's jutsu is purely based off chakra, if he runs low on it or insects are in his blind spot, he stands no chance. Of course in 1v1 combat neji and choji would get the upper hand on shino, however the vast majority of the insects, the versatility of them and the fact that shino is extremely calm cool and collected makes me feel he could win. The only reason he is not number 2 is because Lee's aresenal isnt heavily chakra based and i think he could get close enough to shino to squish some bugs
4. Neji Hyuuga - The byakugan and gentle fist combo is impeccable, the ability to seal chakra is great and that is why neji is top 5. he is fast his rotation can stop most attacks and can be used offensively. his only problem as seen with the fight with kidomaru, is that he is unable to match long range jutsu. His blind spot is a rather big hindrance and his speed from what has been shown is not as fast as Lee, of course his mastery of the Byakugan and the fact he is the only k11 jonin (i still feel shikamaru is at least tobikitsu jonin level) speaks volumes.
5. Shikamaru Nara - Brain over brawn is proven with this one. He is smart and intellectual his shadow possession and shadow stitching are obviously powerful weapons. I put shikamaru at 5 as i feel the top 4 would still be able to beat him even under shadow paralysis. He is great in the ino-shika-cho combo but as we in the magic:the gathering universe like to say "3 cards for 1 thing" isnt worth it he should be able to hold his own and to some extent he does, but there is a reason Shikaku isnt on the battlefield. like father like son they are thinkers not fighters
6. Sai - Sai is number six for a main reason and thats how limited his jutsu is. we only ever see him use ink. although they have many uses, water has seen to dampen (no pun intended) his jutsu. The ink animals are largely chakra based so i feel shino's insects would be more than enough to stop them and pure force as well can smack them. the reason i put him above our number seven is becuase he can fly high. Hand to hand combat and stealth are assumed from his root training, but still wouldnt be enough to stop the top 5. He was kinda tied with shikamaru for 5th but i put shika over him because Shikamaru's ability to comprehend the situation and find some wa to lure sai out would be my best bet.
7. Chouji Akimichi - chouji is 7. Yes he is strong yes his butterfly mode is powerful, but that is a trump card not exactly an everyday combat technique. If he runs low on chakra he can not invoke that mode, he still hasnt been seen to freely enter that mode like lee is with the inner gates. I feel he is still to emotional and to reluctant to attack things. Once he can freely enter butterfly mode without emotional provocation, then i will put him higher but until then he just isnt fast enough to match lees or nejis speed. he wouldnt be fast enough to stop shinos insects and he is vulnerable after his expansion jutsu and human boulder.
8. Sakura Haruno - I personally am not on the "sakura is useless" band wagon. He she is a rather bland character, but her training with Tsunade has vastly improved her image form the first part of the series. I would say her punching power is on par with that of lee after the second gate, she is immensely strong, and her healing prowess is amazing. I feel she is underestimated, but i also feel that strength alone isnt going to help her, she is strong but isnt as fast as others, she would easily be trapped, and overall, i think she is better at healing over fighting but i can not over look her disruptive strategy she was about tied with chouji but i elected to put her at 8 becuase she doesnt have an answer to alot of fighting tactics.
9. Hinata Hyuuga - in a predominantly male dominated list, people tend to rate her high. Unfortunately i just can not do that. She is stronger than sakura only becuase of the gentle fist/ byakugan combo, but she lacks that killer instinct. she seems to be more willing to let the enemy be finished off by someone else rather than her kill them. Her jutsu's are powerfula nd she is indeed a true hyuuga, but until i see more spunk from her and more strength i jsut can not rate her that high (her tits are amazing btw)
10. Kiba Inuzuka - the weakest male in the k11. not much is there to be said he is a strong taijutus/tracker but he has no special jutsu, if you take out akamaru he is pretty much done.
11. ten ten - at eleven is ten ten. her taijutsu and weapon skills are superb. her accuracy is amazing, but if wind stops her jutsu then im sure that others would survive an encounter with her. and when was the last time a kunai alone killed something other than a nameless shinobi or a zetsu clone?
12. ino yamanaka - ok mind transfer. looks great right? nope. she misses and its all over she is more in the interrigation area. i think Kishi added her becuase of her sex appeal.