Re: ♦ Custom Jutsu Submission ♦
The Gurgling Fist, is a Taijutsu Form where the user charges chakra on her hands and forcefully inserts it on it's opponent. This martial art makes use of the opponents' 361 chakra points to destroy the enemy from within. Although similar to the Gentle Fist and said to stem from it, the Gurgling fist will cause the body itself to collapse, applying pressure and chakra on specific points of the body. It works using the same principles of Gentle Fist, where the user inserts chakra onto the chakra points in order to boost or cut the chakra circulation. The body collapses by having an abnormal accumulation of chakra given by the simultaneous work of boosting and cutting the circulation from a certain area. This collapse translates in the body swelling up like a rapidly growing tumor, and which then violently bursts out. After the user of the Gurgling fist strikes one of the pressure points, the opponent will be seemingly unharmed for 1 turn, and the swelling and consequent burst will only happen on the next turn.
As said, instead of actually seeing the body's chakra points, the users of this technique learned, by heavily studying the body, 5 specific points, which will cause the said effects. The Head, the Carapace, the Abdomen, the Pincers and the Legs.
( Go Dageki Shukani no Togenuki) The 5 Pinches of the Gurgling Pincers of Cancer
Chakra Cost: 50
Damage Points: 100
Description: Quickly charges chakra on the users hands activating the Gurgling Fist. This serves for one strike per hand, and the user will fill the consequences of it even if she misses. After charging chakra, the user aims to strike one of the 5 pressure points of the body, which will cause the chakra system to collapse on itself: Head, Carapace, Abdomen, Pincers or Legs. If the user hits the opponent, the effects will be felt 1 turn after.
*Can only be used once*
*The technique causes a great exhaustion to the user's chakra. The user won't be able to use S ranked techniques 2 turns after, and Forbidden for an extra 2. During the first turn, the user will only be able to use 1 more technique*
*The user won't be able to preform Summon, Clone or Genjutsu techniques 2 turns after*
*The user will lose 20 health points right off the bat, damaging the body so that the user won't be able to release the Inner Gates, likewise, this technique can't be used by Clones*
*The user can retain the chakra around the palms for 2 turns, in case she misses. Although if the user does strike the body but misses the specific targets, the chakra coat will vanish*
- The Head consists on striking the center of the forehead of the opponent. This will cause multiple tumors to appear inside the skull, until the whole head burst out, decapitating the opponent.
- The Carapace consists on striking the back of the opponent, symmetrical to the heart. This will cause multiple tumors to appear inside the thoracic chamber, until the whole chest bursts out, killing the opponent.
- The Abdomen consists on striking the belly of the opponent, basically the center of the Solar Plexus. This will cause multiple tumors to appear inside the stomach area, until the whole abdomen bursts out, killing the opponent.
- The Pincers consists on striking the outer part of the left shoulder of the opponent. This will cause multiple tumors to appear inside the arm and the heart, until the whole limb and part of the chest burst out, killing the opponent.
- The Legs consists on striking the lower back, in the ending of the spine. This will cause multiple tumors to appear inside the legs and the spinal cord, until both legs and part of the spinal cord burst out, killing the opponent.
Inspired by The Fist of the North Star:
NOTE: This does not represent a sure kill all the time, even if the user does manage to hit a pressure point. Given the structure of the Taijutsu, one will be able to see what I mean with this. I won't enter in detail, of course.
~Declined~ How do you expect me or anyone to approve such technique? It's because of those kind of technique that everyone is afraid to use taijutsu or to get withing short range. I could go on for about a page on why this technique is OP but I think you get the point. I'll allow a re-submit so all your work don't go to waste. Try and lessen the effect and cause something other then gruesome death. Also, look what I put in bold. Was this restriction meant to be applied on the turn the technique was used of the next?