Re: Who would you choose as a sensei Naruto or Sasuke?
I'd take Naruto.
Let's see what they have to offer. Keep in mind that things such as Amaterasu and TBB CANNOT be taught, WTF's wrong with people who think I can learn that? I'm not an Uchiha, and I'm not a jinchuuriki.
- Good knowledge of Fire Release
- Chidori and its variants
- Summoning contract with the snakes
- His sharingan means that, if we travel, he can copy the techniques we meet and then he can teach them to me
- Rasengan and its variants
- Shadow clones
- Summoning contract with the toads + sage mode
- Limited knowledge of Wind Release (I'm not even sure he knows anything other than Rasenshuriken)
- Never giving up mentality
I'll go with Naruto. Why? First, most of his techniques don't revolve around his chakra nature. If I don't have fire or lightning chakra, Sasuke can't teach me his best techniques. I can learn Shadow clones and Rasengan even if I'm an Earth Release user. Second, Kakashi Gaiden showed us that, without a sharingan, Chidori (and its variants) are very hard to use, whereas Rasengan can be used by regular ninjas. Third, toads are easier to get along with than snakes. That means It'll be easier to summon them and get them to teach me sage mode. Finally, Naruto's mentality is better than Sasuke.
I'd be glad to have any of them though.