Re: Who would you choose as a sensei Naruto or Sasuke?
Well, i see, people are overrating Naruto as a teacher because they think that he is more friendly than sasuke and has will of fire. But the fact it, Naruto's teaching styles are quite useless, unless you have a tailed beast inside.
And about will of fire, thats not much of use, will of fire = curse of hatred, they have their own advantages in their own places.
I will elaborate why Sasuke will be a overall better teacher than Naruto......
Naruto as a Sensei:-
Training style:- Well, there is none actually. The main focus will be on shadow clones and rasengan, which is unlikely, if you are not an uzumaki, or a jinkchuri. Making 2-3 shadow clones will exhaust you if you are a normal ninja, and if you don't land a perfect attack with that diversion, you are done for.
About rasengan, it is a powerful attack, but useless(except rasenshuriken, i have explained it below) if you don'y have speed, accuracy or diversion(shadow clones) to land a perfect attack, if sucessful(that takes you have more speed than your opponent, or you managed to divert him with your 2 shadow clone), it will most likely a devastating attack.
Advantages:- 1. More friendly than Sasuke, will understand your problem, and try to teach you in the way you will better understand.
2. Will teach you Rasengan, one of the strongest pure chakra based ninjutsu.
3. May able to teach you Wind style,(he himself have not mastered it) and hence Rasenshuriken, but that quite uncommon nature, and student with wind nature will be really rare, plus combining Rasengan and elementary nature is not possible unelss you are some god gifted genius.
4. May able to teach you toad summonging. But summoning any useful toad is unlikely.
5. There is a slight chance that you may learn SM, but then you have to first earn respect from ma and pa and agree them to help you, which is unlikely if you are not the prophecy kid
Disadvantages:- 1. All student will be at disadvantage because Naruto's high chakra based techniques does not suit everyone.
2. No elementary teaching, except wind nature, which is quite uncommon, and he himself is yet to master it.
3. Toad summoning will be quite useless IMO, it will be highly unlikely that you will summon Gamabunta, or same size toads, even if you can, they are not going to litsen to your instructions.
4. Weak basic skills and techniques(substitution, clone jutsu, genjutsu repulsion etc.).
Overall:- Actually, Naruto in total have very less thing to teach you, unless you consider using those attracting sexy jutsu to seduce the enemy at the battlefield or to earn money.
Sasuke as a Sensei:-
Training Style:- He will teach you fighting based on kenjutsu, fire and lightning style ninjutsu, genjtusu, different weapons and doijutsu(optional, or if you have any, sharingan, byakugan etc.).
Kenjutsu:- Being a proficient sword wielder can change the fate of a battle. Speed combined with quick reflexes and flowing elemental chakra through swords (lightning or wind chakra), can make you really deadly, and score kills without much consumption of chakra.
Ninjutsu:- Different types of fire and lightning ninjutsu, which are widely useful.
Genjutsu:- Well, many people tend to disagree that Sasuke can only cast genjutsu through his sharingan, but the fact is, who knows the basic of genjtusu, can teach genjutsu. Sharingan is only a way to cast it. User can use their own different methods to cast genjutsu.
Weapons:- As sasuke is a proficient user of shuriken and kunai, his students will be the same. In fodder battle(actually thats what happen in every non canon fight), using weapons accurately can make you deadly.
Doijutsu(Optional):- If you have any doijutsu, especially sharingan, you got one of the best sensei. In case of byakugan, he can teach you how to handle it and use it in proficiently in battle.
Summoning:- As Sasuke knows how to do summoning jutsu, he may teach you summoning, although not hawk maybe.
Advantages:- 1. Better techniques and vast amount of lightning and fire style ninjutsu.
2. Better basic skills........(LOL I am bored writing)
3. Other obvious reasons(see the above training style)
Disadvantages:- 1. Will be a quite strict teacher.