Kishi, master of foreshadowing ?
Hey guys, a few weeks ago I posted a thread with a picture from one of the early chapters made by Kishi, which seemed to contain a lot of foreshadowing. I always intended to make another thread going a bit deeper into it, but somehow just forgot, until now :D
So anyways, I'll show you this picture. It appears at page 2 in chapter 15, and honestly seems like it could contain some clues for the future. IDK though, maybe I'm just reading too much into it, you decide :D
Here's the pic:
Alright, I'll be listing a few of the objects on this picture that I find interesting.
1. The first thing I noticed about this picture, a symbol on the scroll that Naruto has strapped to his back, which looks weirdly similar to the Mangekyo Sharingan of Uchiha Itachi and Uchiha Obito (it could be either one). I don't know if that was intentional, but the fact that this chapter's name is "Sharingan Resurrected" kind of leads me to believe that Kishi had decided on the Mangekyo playing a big part in the story.
2. Something that was pointed out by "iSpeak the Truth", another marking on Naruto's scrolls, the Yin-Yang symbol. Like he pointed out, this could be Kishi foreshadowing Naruto's last and final power up, getting the other part of Kurama's chakra, which his father sealed in the Reaper Death Seal.
3. Speaking of the RDS, do you notice something weird about Sakura ? This could be a coincidence, but it seems to me that that knife in her mouth looks surprisingly similar to the knife the Reaper has in his mouth
4. Alright, let's move along. Look at Sasuke. You notice that gourd he has on his hip ? Look familiar ? It should. There are actually two things that I think this gourd could mean, and one of them is that Kishi had decided on Sasuke fighting Gaara (who obviously, always carries his gourd) The other possibility, is that Sasuke's next powerup will be the Totsuka Blade, the former sword of his brother. The sword was really just a gourd, who could extend a blade out of it, and since the gourd carries the symbol of the Uchiha, I'd say that theory is more likely.
5. Sasuke's flute, which looks pretty similar to the flute Tayuya used in battle. I'm not quite sure what this could mean, but it might stand for Sasuke's Genjutsu capabilities increasing...but I honestly don't know...
6. A very unlikely one, but Sasuke's strawhat does kind of resemble the ones the Akatsuki wear sometimes, but like I said, it's not a very likely one
Anyways, thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it :D