Page 3 of 7 « First 1234567 Last»

Status
    Jul 2012
    Back from the shadowrealm

Re: Wind training with shinta

Ok can do(I tend to explain things oddly haha)

*i mould a amount of wind chakra into my hand and pull my arm back as if to throw a ball, I swing my arm downwards and left as a gust of wind leaves my palm, I begin to mould the chakra Into a cressent as if flies through the air, I then begin thinning out the front cause the frog end of the cressent to become sharper as it twirls through the air, as it strikes to clone it cuts a decent sized slash across the clone*

How was that

Status
    Med-nin | NWA | Sensei

Awards Showcase

Decent, I assume you used your right hand?

You can create up to three arcs in succession using this jutsu, although they won't each be c-rank.

(Fūton: Jūha Shō) - Wind Release: Beast Wave Strike
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A powerful technique of wind nature chakra that can cut and slash through any material. The user activates it by summoning chakra in his right hand, and then swipes a slicing chakra wave which appears to be controlled by the users will and thoughts. They are also able to use the technique in a rapid-fire, successive motion creating up to three cresent blades of wind.

Okay, my clone is going to use (Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm (C-rank) against you. I want you to gather your wind chakra and create an sharp arc of wind in front of you to slice my clones jutsu in half. This should render it useless.

Status
    Jul 2012

Use the same jutsu? Ok then

*as the clone launches a gale palm at me I slash my arm down creating another arc as the two jutsu come close I twist the arc making the centre strike the centre of the gale palm causing the technique to split in half and dissolve*
    D
    Is that what you wanted? I'm confused

Status
    Med-nin | NWA | Sensei

Awards Showcase

It's similar to the last one, you are just supposed to 'split' my clones wind jutsu into two halves. The way you accomplish this is similar to the last jutsu you learnt.

Make sense?

(Fūton: Kazekiri) - Wind Style: Wind Cutter
    Type: Supplementary
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User will create a slicing wind gust which is used to divide and neutralize a Wind attack launched against him. It splits an incoming wind attack of lower or equal strength and makes it harmless.

Status
    Jul 2012

Yeah makes sence I just wasn't sure what you wanted am i supposed to perform it again?

Status
    Med-nin | NWA | Sensei

Awards Showcase

Nah, you don't have to perform it again.

So that little weird one will only negate up to C-rank wind.

(Fūton: Kazekiri) - Wind Style: Wind Cutter
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User will create a slicing wind gust which is used to divide and neutralise a Wind attack launched against him. It splits an incoming wind attack of lower or equal strength and makes it harmless.

After you perform the Tiger → Hare → Dragon hand seals, I want you to use your wind chakra to create a lightly swirling vortex of leaves and flower petals. Direct it to creep up on my clone, where you will then take him by surprise, speeding up the vortex to trap in within. The vortex should knock my clone around while he is trapped, but you can follow up with a fire attack to deal even greater damage.

Status
    Jul 2012

can do

*after performing the hand seals i gently blow out wind chakra which skims across the ground picking up leaves and flower petals as it goes,its gentle enough not to be noticed,once it gets behind you i raise it up quickly causing a vortex and leaves and petals to appear behind you,by manipulating ym chakra i cause the vortex to come ontop of you trapping you inside and boucning you around while trapped, immediately after i spew forth a spear of fire which strikes the vortex causing it to ignite rapidly causing more damage*
    Fire release:running fire
    how was that?

Status
    Med-nin | NWA | Sensei

Awards Showcase

Very good strategy too. Really, any fire stream jutsu makes a decent combination so long as it's the same rank so I'm not so fussed about which one you chose.

(Fūton: Hanachiri no Mai) - Wind Release: Flower Scattering Dance
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 15(+3)
    Damage Points: 30(+5 for each addition wind vortex)
    Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Hare → Dragon allows the user to summon a cyclone of petals to attack their opponent. The user can remain in one spot for the use of the technique, because he or she can direct it anywhere they desire. Therefore, the user can increase the direction and power of the technique to the maximum as a last resort.

Umm... This one is like Wind Release: Beast Wave Strike that you just recently learnt with the exception that it has no hand seals or movement. You just simply use your chakra to manipulate the wind, forming a thin, slicing attack to strike my clone. No need to perform it.

(Fūton: Kaze Shingai) - Wind Release: Wind Terror
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user unleashes a wave of wind that slashes at the opponent.

Using a sword... borrow mine if needed... and channel your wind chakra into it, then swing it at my clone to release a powerful whirlwind towards him.

Status
    Jul 2012

*i look at shinta*
    Talon: will this do
    *i flash my dragonblade at shinta*

here goes nothing

*i hover my left hand over my blade infusing it with wind chakra and a small twist of wind begins flying around the blade,the longer i hold my hand there the more the wind twists faster and faster until i can abrely see the blade, i then raise my right arm and strike it down swiftly as if i was chopping wood, and the wind twisting on my blade detached and continues the spinning formating straight into the clone hitting it and causing him to barrel into a nearby tree*

how was that

Status
    Med-nin | NWA | Sensei

Awards Showcase

Very good indeed.

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpū) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they swing it to create a powerful whirlwind of gusts of wind by releasing the wind chakra in sync with the swing of the sword.

Perform two hand seals (not specified) and then open your mouth, releasing a small mass of wind chakra. Manipulate this chakra to take on the shape of a Demon wind shurkien as it swirls through the air towards my clone. Be sure to make the wind sharp!

Status
    Jul 2012

(sorry about replying an hour late it seems like your making up for lost time today ill post faster =))

oki dokie

*i perform two hand signs and spew forth a mass of wind chakra,through manipulation i turn it int a giant shuriken as the base shape,from there i begin to give it more shape making it into a blunt demon shuriken, once the shape is complete i pull back the chakra from the front of the blade causing it thin out at the front and in turn making each blade sharper,upon contacy it rips through the clone with ease and jams into a tree then disappating*

how was that...you must be running out of chakra after all these clones

Status
    Med-nin | NWA | Sensei

Awards Showcase

O__O' You don't have to post faster, I'm just... yeah...

I never run out of chakra Also, pay no attention to the slowly diminishing pile of energy bars over there. >_>

(Fūton: Kaze Rasen Yaiba no justu) - Wind Release: Wind Spinning Blade Technique
    Description: The user uses their Giant Folding fan or Giant Fan and swing it forwards at the target creating a single spinning disk of wind that ressembles a demon wind shuriken. A non wielder of the Giant Folding Fan or Giant Fan can perform this technique with use of two hand seals and releasing wind from their mouth and using shape manipulation to form the disk of wind.

I want you to now use your wind chakra to create a forceful gut of air that will send my clone flying backwards a few meters.

Status
    Jul 2012

can the wind coem from my ass? no ok mouth it is

*i inhale a great ammount of wind chakra and blow it out rapidly,with minor mainpulation i make the wind intyo the sahep of a blunt object,which on impact strike the clone sending it flying backwards into a tree*

hows that

Status
    Med-nin | NWA | Sensei

Awards Showcase

I think it's meant to be more taking control of the wind already around you. It's good enough though.

(Futon: Joushou Arashi Kabe no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Rising Tempest Wall Technique
    Description: The user will first strike their target into the air with their Giant folding fan or Giant War fan and then follow up with releasing a blast of wind pushing the target back. Normal users can release a blast of wind to send them back if they do not possess a Giant folding fan or Giant war fan.

This next one has a longer range, but requires two hand seals.

(Futon: Reppuu Bakufuu no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Gale Blast Technique
    Description: The user will swing their giant folding fan or giant war fan at their target to create a blast of wind sending the target flying, other users can use this technique by making a string of 2 hand seals and releasing their wind chakra to create a blast of wind.

They also have the advantage of being used in conjunction with a giant fan or war fan.

Now blow out a strong gust of wind to knock my clone over. Follow up with an appropriate attack of your choosing.

Status
    Jul 2012

ok

*as i perform two hand seals i inhale a deep ammount of wind chakra and the spew it out radpily combining it with the current of wind blowing past me,as my chakra joins the wind it speeds up and becomes a blunt force through manipulation,i then force my chakra forward increasing the speed as it collides with the clone barreling it over*

how was that

Status
    Med-nin | NWA | Sensei

Awards Showcase

Very good.

(Futon: Ressenpū) - Wind Release: Violent Whirlwind
    Description: The user gushes a powerful stream of wind from their mouth towards their enemy.

That concludes our journey through C-ranks... onto B-ranks!

Channel wind chakra through your sword and use it to form a vortex of wind around every part of your body. The vortex should start out from the level of your skin (emanating from your sword) and gradually grow outwards so that it can push away anything that may be covering your body.

Status
    Jul 2012

oki dolkie

*i channel my wind chakra into my blade and through maniulation i begin to expand it up my arm then onto my torso and so on until my entire body is spinning with wind chakra,as i expand my chakra in my blade the wind begins to come off my body and project outwards as a type of armour deflecting the kunai your clone threw at me(im throwing that in there*

hows that
    '

Status
    Med-nin | NWA | Sensei

Awards Showcase

Yes... I threw a kunai at you, I'm glad you added saw that.

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

Now take out a kunai and infuse it with wind chakra, giving it an aura of wind. Shape the wind so that it kunai becomes the handle of a short sword made of wind. It is imperative that you make the wind sharp so it can cut through this giant shuriken I'll through at you, if you don't remember, you make it sharp by compressing the wind currents around the weapon so they are thin and sharp.

*Throws Giant Shuriken at you*

Status
    Jul 2012

(lol i see your throwing things now stop throwing a tantrum )

oki

*as i draw a kunai i see a giant shuriken flying towards me i quickly channel my wind chakra into the kunai and expand my into a length of chakra the size of a sword using my kunai as the handle, from there i draw the outsides of my wind chakra until each end is razor sharpe and with a swing of my sword i slice the shuriken in two*

how was that?

Status
    Med-nin | NWA | Sensei

Awards Showcase

Good, you can also infuse a ninja tool so that if flies faster through the air with this jutsu.

(Fūton: Shinkūjin) - Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

Release a stream of wind from your mouth, making it spin around on a horizontal axis, then direct it to slam into my clones chest.