Jul 2012
    Hell's where i was born.
    Hell's where i was raised.
    This hell is where im from,
    and this hell is where i'll
    stay.

Re: Wind training with shinta

ok

*i inhale a great deal or wind chakra and spit it out rapidly into the air current,with manipulation i sping the chakra rapidly and by combining with the wind currently outside it forms a small tornado that rises faster and faster,from that i expand my chakra rapidly causing the move forward towards the clone and a good speed,upon impact the clone get ripped to shred with cuts and sent flying into a tree*

is thta kinda what you wanted?

Status
    Med-nin | NWA | Sensei |
    S-Class

Awards Showcase

Seems good to me.

(Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

So there are a few of these jutsu to come:

Channel wind chakra into your sword and swing it at the barrage of shuriken my clone will throw at you, releasing a blast of wind to deflect them harmlessly out of the way.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Hell's where i was born.
    stay.

ok

i channel my wind chakra into my blade once again and when i think theres enough the shuriken come flying towards me, as they come i smash my hand down releasing the wind chakra in the form of an arc towards the centre of the shuriken pack,as it reacts i expand my chakra rapidly and blow the shurikento the left and right effectivly rendering them usless

hows that

Status
    Med-nin | NWA | Sensei |
    S-Class

Awards Showcase

So you mention infusing your sword with wind chakra, but then you say you slam your hand on the ground. You're supposed to swing your sword, releasing the wind from it, shaping the arc of wind to 'catch' all the shuriken at once, deflecting them off to the sides.

While you in the spirit of swing swords (perform that last one again ^^) I want you to infuse wind into your sword again and then slash down from above your head, releasing a powerful gust of wind at my clone.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Hell's where i was born.
    stay.

slamming the groun d was a typo -.- ill cut you...

i infused my blade with wind chakra and raise my arm above my head, as the shuriken near i slash my blade down and expand my chakra rapidly causing a sort of wall/gust of wind chakra to fly towards the clone delfecting the shurkiken and bowling the clone over

better(cut you good dammit)

Status
    Med-nin | NWA | Sensei |
    S-Class

Awards Showcase

O__O Don't cut me... please? Otherwise I'll have to use some random lava jutsu (while I still can) to melt you. ^^

(Fūton: Senmōfū) - Wind Release: Rotating Ferocious Wind
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user concentrates wind chakra into their sword/s and releases the chakra by slashing down infront of them to create a large gust of wind.

(Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
    Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.

Perform four hand seals and then use the wind around you to create a tornado around my clone. Use your wind chakra to focus it around his while also shaping thin 'wind blades' to slice him all over his body.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Hell's where i was born.
    stay.

oh ill cut you...and the call my hidan bio to drink your blood and spend a few hours torturing you

i build up chakra into my lungs and perform four hand seals, as i do i release the chakra into the air and focus it over to the clone,once the chakra is close enough i force it to spin rapdily causing the clone to become trapped in a surprised tornado,while trapped i focus more of my chakra into the tornado and cause pieces of wind chakra(and normal wind) to fly out from the spinning twister and cut the clone,after 15 cuts the clone disappates from damage

hows that (hidan will savour your pain)

Status
    Med-nin | NWA | Sensei |
    S-Class

Awards Showcase

Q__Q *Takes a few steps away from you*

(Fūton: Dai Sakūgen Sebiti) - Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado
    Description:The original version of the Wind Release: Slashing Tornado technique. The user, flapping their Giant Fan, creates a minor tornado, which ensnares the opponent, damaging and cutting the opponent, leaving them crashing into the ground after the tornado subsides. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a small 4 sequence of hand seals to perform the technique.

Perform a few hand seals as my clone fires a random b-rank wind jutsu at you. I want you to use your wind chakra to slice my clones attack in half and then, using more wind chakra, take control of one half of it and re-direct it and my clone with the same power the jutsu originally had.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Hell's where i was born.
    stay.

Ok* your so getting cut -.-*

I perform the hand seals as lightning spear comes flying towards me,I spit forth a sharp wind arc directly at the lightning attack splitting it in half, as my jutsu weakens I infuse my wind chakra with the air currents sending more chakra to the attack,by doing so the wind arc goes back into a b rank and slices the clone in half

He's that mr I'm about to be cut

Status
    Med-nin | NWA | Sensei |
    S-Class

Awards Showcase

I shot a wind jutsu as you O__O This one is only for sending back wind techniques b-rank and below.

(Fūton: Kaze Gaeshi) - Wind Style: Wind Return
    Type:Supplementary/Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40 (+5 if attack is send back)
    Description: This technique is used to counter a Wind attack launched against the user. Originally used by Kujaku in conjunction with her sword, the user will need to perform a series of handseals to amplify chakra and then he will split the incoming Wind attack and take control of the whirling vortex thrown at him, in order to re direct it towards the opponent.
    Note: It can block only up to B rank wind jutsu.

Release your wind chakra onto the ground in front of you and use it to pick up dirt, dust and other fine particles to create a strong dust strom. Use this dust storm to push my clone back away from you as he runs at you...

This jutsu has two purposes, one I have already suggested to you (pushing things/people away) what do you think the other it? Think along the lines of what the dust/sand/dirt in the jutsu is for and what it does...

Status
    Jul 2012
    Hell's where i was born.
    stay.

ok

*as the clone dashes towards me i inhale air and mix in my wind chakra,as he leaps into the air at me i spit forth wind chakra onto the ground,upon impact it picks up dust n dirt ect,then through manipulation i cause it to rise up into a dust storm striking the clone and sending it flying backwards,and dust storm continues forward towards the clone*

hows that? umm well witht he dust it can be used to obscure my opponents vision as well giving me time to react faster

Status
    Med-nin | NWA | Sensei |
    S-Class

Awards Showcase

Very good. You're also correct on the part about obscuring vision.

(Fūton: Mugen Sajin Daitoppa) - Wind Style: Infinte Sand Great Break Through
    Type:Attack
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, for other characters the user will have to gather the dust or sand of the environment around him and then combine it with his elemental wind affinity. A large wind gust with dust or sand will get created capable to push away the opponent or medium sized objects.

Ah, this next one is a well used jutsu and can come in handy when pushed into a tough situation.

Gather wind chakra into your fist, punching forward as you release a small hurricane from it. Allow yourself to be pushed backward by the force of the hurricane sending you back a short distance.

Note, the hurricane's base will be connected to your fist as it shoots forward.

Maybe this picture helps?:

Status
    Jul 2012
    Hell's where i was born.
    stay.

Errrr ok

*i build wind chakra into the palm of my hand,as the jutsu closes in I punch forward,as I do a hurricane of wind pushes forward striking the jutsu and at the same time sending me flying backwas about five metres*

S that kinda what you wanted ?

Status
    Med-nin | NWA | Sensei |
    S-Class

Awards Showcase

Yep, so this one is useful for escaping harms way. It can send you back one range. For example, if you use it in short range of my you will travel into mid-range, if you use it in mid-range you will be sent into long range. The same is true if travelling towards me.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

This one is a larger version of the cutting hurricane;

(Fūton: Dai Kamaitachi) - Wind Style: Great Cutting Whirlwind
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: A bigger version of the cutting whirlwind.

Use your wind chakra to coat your dominant hand in a large amount of wind. Shape this wind so that it takes on the shape of a large, scary looking claw that is large enough to reach out to mid-range. Shape it so that is still has the ability to hold objects, moves others and deliver powerful slashes to my clone with it's claws.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Hell's where i was born.
    stay.

ok

*i focus my chakra into my palm,at the same time imagining a fierce tigers jaws,as i punch forward the wind takes tghe appearance of a set of jaws and reaches out towards the opponent,as the jaws rip through the clone cutting it several i condense my chakra causing the jaws to clamp down crushing the clone in a set of wind jaws while being cut by the wind current*

hows that i already though of jaws before reading claws rofl

Status
    Med-nin | NWA | Sensei |
    S-Class

Awards Showcase

Very good. That is a useful jutsu as you can extend your reach out to Mid-range so you can grab an opponent or objects as you would with your actual hand. DON'T get caught in a fire jutsu when using this, as you'll burn your arm off most likely.

(Fūton: Jūha Reppū Shō) - Wind Style: Beast Tearing Gale Palm
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.

Coat you hand in wind chakra, making the currents that surround it blunt and strong. Then slam your hand on that rock over there and use the pressure of the wind to fracture it in two.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Hell's where i was born.
    stay.

Ok

*i release my wind chakra into my arm coating up to my elbow in wind chakra, I condense the outside making hard and blunt instead of sharpe,from there I punch the rock cracking it and sending my chakra out the other side,then I expand my chakra suddenly causing my chakra to expand into the crack making it bigger until my chakra fully pushes the rock into two pieces*

That's a **** explanation but its all I could think of

Status
    Med-nin | NWA | Sensei |
    S-Class

Awards Showcase

O__O'

It works though!

(Fūton: Jūha Reppū Shō) - Wind Style: Beast Tearing Gale Palm
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.

A much smaller version of this jutsu involved you just coating you hand in wind chakra, giving you the ability to deal greater damage than a normal punch.

(Futon: Kōha Reppūken) - Wind Release: Hardliner Gale Chop
    Range: Short
    Description: By Covering their hand with wind-natured chakra, The user attacks the enemy with it. The power of this attack is capable of causing the ground to split and buckle around them which could be used to throw the enemy off balance.

Now, charge you leg with wind chakra, making the wind sharp instead of blunt like the above two jutsu. Then kick at this three, slicing clean through it.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Hell's where i was born.
    stay.

ok

i begin coating my leg in wind chakra as i appraoch the tree,i begin manipulating it once more,taking the blunt force of wind and drawing it inwards creating a deadly sharp edge down my shin bone of ym leg,i then in one swift movement kick clean through the tree with such speed and force it doesnt even look like the tree has been touched,i walk close to the tree and with one hand i push it over showing the clean cut at the tree stump and the tree itself

hows that

Status
    Med-nin | NWA | Sensei |
    S-Class

Awards Showcase

Very good.

(Futon: Kōha Senkaigiri) - Wind Release: Hardliner Revolving Cut
    Range: Short
    Description: The user covers their leg with wind chakra and strikes a powerful kick to the opponent. This kick was powerful enough to slice through a mechanical puppet.

Earlier I tough you a jutsu which required you to have either a fan or perform several hand seals to creating a tornado full of slicing wind. This next one is basically the same but instead you don't make the tornado sharp, instead using it to trap the opponent and carry him away in it, after performing three hand seals and using wind from the environment to form it.

(Futon: Kibishii Shippuu Kabe) - Wind Release: Severe Hurricane Wall
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user will swing their Giant Folding fan or Giant War fan at their target to create a small but powerful hurricane that drags the target with it several meters. Normal users can perform this technique by use of 3 hand seals before creating the Hurricane.

Perform four hand seals and release from you mouth a spinning disk of sharp wind that looks like a giant shuriken, aimed at cutting my clones torso in half.