Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 615 Discussion and 616 Predictions
Okay... I am the last comment on the list right now, and I seriously need to ask some things about many comments I've read repeatedly:
1. "Too much talk. No action. Boring." First of all, how many pages do you people think a Naruto Manga Chapter has? I bed you'd like it if it had like a hundred every week. I would, too. But it just doesn't... And what makes Kishimoto a genius is the fact that having so few pages per chapter, he still knows how to build an interesting story. Not every page has to be action. Secondly, do you people have a heart or something? Neji just died. What, were you expecting Naruto to simply say "Bastard!" and start fighting like sick? Goku's influence has really gotten the better of your understanding of a human heart. To be honest, I was even hoping an even deeper reaction to Neji's death... I mean, he's the first friend of Naruto's to actually DIE in front of him. Last words and everything. Even the toughest action mangakas would have given him at least a chapter to build his feelings, but no. Kishi went and gave him less than a chapter. And you people wanted to have even less? What are you, robots? Damn!
2. "Obito's trying to make Naruto join the darkside"... OMG such a wrong assessment. DUH!, the more power the Juubi gets, the better! It's just like when Pain invaded Konoha. He tried to make Naruto come with him quietly so Kurama could be extracted. Now Obito is sort of doing the same to make the Juubi stronger. Obito doesn't need anyone to join... Pay attention to his attitude, for God's sake. It can't be any more OBVIOUS that what he wants is LESS companions. Even Madara, who "saved his life" doesn't mean shit to him, and now all of a sudden he wants Naruto to join him? WTF?
3. "Obito wants to show Naruto the same feelings he went through" NOPE. If he really wanted that, he would have shared the damn story of his life with him, you know. He's just SURPRISED that he and Naruto resemble each other so much... For him, it's a coincidence that has something funny about it. To Obito, Naruto is just a noisy kid who keeps blabbering about his dreams and his friends, while knowing nothing about war or losing these friends in front of you. That's why as soon as Neji died, Obito went all like: "What was that about not letting anyone die? What was that again?"
4. "I hate that Naruto has never given a **** about Hinata and now all of a sudden he takes her hand, and she doesn't faint because of that"
God, there's the worst backed up comment ever, and then there's this one. Guys, seriously, WTF? Did you forget about what happened whilst Pain was up to capture Naruto? "Oh, yeah, Hinata said that she loved him, but he never talked to her again" Well, was there ever the time? Right after Pain's saga, Kumogakure is given permission to kill Sasuke. There was no time for Naruto to even mention the fact... And may I remind you that, on chapter 457, there was a flashback in Sai's mind about him asking Naruto if he liked Sakura. Did that ever happen in any other Manga up until then? We didn't even know that that conversation had even happened! So how do we really know that Naruto didn't speak with Hinata at least once? In the case this seems too farfetched, may I also remind you that once ALL the Naruto Clones entered ALL the battlefields, he saved Hinata once and had a moment with her as well! So it's not like he hasn't approached her at all, more like there was never the time to get all lovey dovey. So after the death of someone as important as Neji, aren't Hinata and Naruto allowed to at least share ONE moment again? Isn't Hinata allowed to change her touch-me-and-I'll-faint personality? Many people change after someone important dies! Like, um, I don't know, perhaps NARUTO HIMSELF, for example?
And it's not like I want to defend her or anything. As a matter of fact, I used to be a NaruSaku fan. Unfortunately, shit for brains Sakura decided to go and LIE to Naruto, so I just ended up hating her for that. At least Hinata doesn't need to lie about her feelings, and I like that.
5. "I hate pairings." Okay, I know this is a shonen, but there are humans on it. Not, um, robots. There CAN be love and there CAN be romantic moments. If anything, people love this series because of how human it is, how easily we can relate to it. If you hate pairings, you're better off with One Piece, where romanticism is sorta replaced with Comedy. And it's not a bad choice, after all One Piece IS better than Naruto as a Manga in many things, I myself vow for this. But don't complain about there being love in a series... Naruto's had his very FIRST "Hold-my-hand" moment with anybody, can't you just be happy for the guy? He never had that warm woman's touch (except with that one moment with Kushina and some slight NaruSaku moments that ended up being useless), and now we FINALLY see him alongside a woman who has loved him since the beginning. I think it's perfect.
I seriously apologize for my rudeness. It's just something I had to say. Naturally, everybody is entitled to their opinion, and this is (or seems to be) a free world to express it as we want. But, hell, some opinions are just dumb all the way to the core. If you think mine is, please do. You're free to do so. For all I know, maybe it is. But I'm glad I could share it.
Great chapter. Let's see how does everything develop... I'd feel quite frustrated if we changed back to Sasuke and Orochimaru, but deep down, I'm dying to know just who the hell this "he who knows everything" person is. If we get that solved and explained, I'd love it... I'll have to reduce my expectations a little bit though, since Kishi's explanation to why was Obito suddenly so strong to take on Minato on his own didn't really convince me that much (I didn't really feel there was an explanation at all, he just kind of hovered through the flashback to get over with it as soon as possible). There's also the fact that, as of the Anime version of Kushina's flashback, we can hear how the Masked Man's voice is deep, threatening and what have you, and he's about as tall as Minato is. How in the hell did Obito grow so much, when by canon standards he was only like, 14? That's why I kind of don't hold too high expectations for who this person who knows everything is. Let's see!!!