Page 14 of 20 « First ... 4101112131415161718 ... Last»
Results 261 to 280 of 398
  1. #261
    Too young to be a senior TheLastSamurai's Avatar

    Status
    TheLastSamurai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,523
    Location
    Belgium
    bussy with life..
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: ♪♩☆►ᙓᖘЇℭ Ḡℱჯ◄♪♩☆

    Type: Avatar and sig
    Render:i would like to ask if you could add some effects to my avatar and sig
    avatar: http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6895/naruto21.png
    sig: http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/4...3941r9f08j.gif

    for the avatar you guys can be creative,
    but i would like to ask to make the sig and air sig. and possibly add some effects to it, i don't mind if you have to remove the words or such stuff. and make one possibly a bit larger? i would like the compare the size i'm using now and one bigger thats why xD

    let me know if its not ok, thx alot guys
     
         

  2. #262
    Senior Member Tao's Avatar

    Status
    Tao is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,265
    Location
    Lost on the path of life...
    Cooking the blue sh*t.
     

    Re: ♪♩☆►ᙓᖘЇℭ Ḡℱჯ◄♪♩☆

    Quote Originally Posted by myhayjeff View Post
    I would like an avatar :D
    Here is the render :

    I would like some dark colors :D
    As for size....as big as possible
    Quote Originally Posted by X_Deltareon_X View Post
    Forum:

    Type: sig
    Size:500x200
    Stock/Render:

    Text:Hidan The Scythe
    Theme/Color:your pick

    Other details: can slamander do it because he did such an awsome job on my talon sig
    ~Both declined~

    @ myhayjeff: Quality of the render is really low... Just get a different render (HQ is preferred!) and let me know.
    @ X_Deltareon_X: Sorry bro, but the image has a black BG. So please get another render/stock, then I'll accept it.

    Quote Originally Posted by zoos View Post
    Type: For my profile intro picture
    size: the same as it is now just with some stuff added on to it
    render:

    text: I would like it to say Welcome To My Profile like it does for Carnage with his Itachi one ^^
    Other:
    Okay 2 things
    1. If possible can you make two of these
    For the first one can you make it just a normal this one with the text added nicely under it so it fits with the pic
    And for the second one can you make it have some cool half transparent background like the Itachi one has the bricks on Carnages profile ^^
    2. If possible please can you keep both of them .png so the white background doesnt mess up my profile


    I hope I made my request understandable since explaining it was quite hard with my shitty english !_!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Usman View Post
    Type: (Avatar )



    Size: Normal ( i think 150x200?? )

    Text: No text , thanks

    Theme/Color: Can youse just make it look better somehow? Im not too fussy , just make it look better< perhaps add a border idn...__________________________________________________ ______________________________

    Thanks in advance oh n i'll rep whoever takes this D
    ~both accepted~
     
         

  3. #263
    average GFXer Titania Erza's Avatar

    Status
    Titania Erza is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,726
    Location
    The Netherlands
    War is not about who is right,
    it is about who is left.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: ♪♩☆►ᙓᖘЇℭ Ḡℱჯ◄♪♩☆

    OK, just finished all my exams and ready to work :D So yeah from now on I will be accepting requests too.

    BTW: I am a guy... my gf created this account and we now share it
     
         

  4. #264
    Too young to be a senior TheLastSamurai's Avatar

    Status
    TheLastSamurai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,523
    Location
    Belgium
    bussy with life..
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: ♪♩☆►ᙓᖘЇℭ Ḡℱჯ◄♪♩☆

    Quote Originally Posted by Titania Erza View Post
    OK, just finished all my exams and ready to work :D So yeah from now on I will be accepting requests too.

    BTW: I am a guy... my gf created this account and we now share it
    zou je mijn aanvraag 2/3 posts hoger kunnen checken? :p

    srry for non-english xD
     
         

  5. #265
    Juha's Avatar

    Status
    Juha is online now
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    14,153
    Location
    Arkham Asylum
    Chakra 2100 wood style
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: ♪♩☆►ᙓᖘЇℭ Ḡℱჯ◄♪♩☆

    Quote Originally Posted by Titania Erza View Post
    OK, just finished all my exams and ready to work :D So yeah from now on I will be accepting requests too.

    BTW: I am a guy... my gf created this account and we now share it
    I already knew that old friend. how about can i get a sig from you i would like a jura sig|banner for suna. if you would like a render let me know.
    Glad to see you again.
     
         

  6. #266
    Kage Délta's Avatar

    Status
    Délta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10,570
    Location
    Australia
    Back from the shadowrealm
     

    Re: ♪♩☆►ᙓᖘЇℭ Ḡℱჯ◄♪♩☆

    Is this better salamander?

    Can you put text
    Hidan the scythe of sunagakure and make it so the render leaves the border I think it's called a pop out sig
     
         
    Last edited by Délta; 01-15-2013 at 11:40 PM.

  7. #267
    # KnullaMångaTräd -Carnage-'s Avatar

    Status
    -Carnage- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,224
    Location
    On my steel horse, running from the law.
    Haters gonna hate; Potatoes
    gonna potate.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: ♪♩☆►ᙓᖘЇℭ Ḡℱჯ◄♪♩☆

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    Type: Avatar
    Size: 150x300

    Pictures:





    Details: Basically want it resized to Premium avatar size, as a slideshow. Thank you! :D
    accepted
    PICK UP netsui

    Quote Originally Posted by -Punk- View Post
    you know what to do carnny

    already did urs xD
     
         
    Last edited by -Carnage-; 01-16-2013 at 12:42 AM.

  8. #268
    Unstoppable Scorer Aominecchi's Avatar

    Status
    Aominecchi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11,249
    Location
    In the gym, taking shots, dunking !
    .........
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: ♪♩☆►ᙓᖘЇℭ Ḡℱჯ◄♪♩☆

    Quote Originally Posted by Salamander View Post
    ~Both declined~

    @ myhayjeff: Quality of the render is really low... Just get a different render (HQ is preferred!) and let me know.
    @ X_Deltareon_X: Sorry bro, but the image has a black BG. So please get another render/stock, then I'll accept it.



    ~both accepted~
    here is the new render
     
         

  9. #269
    Senior Member Tao's Avatar

    Status
    Tao is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,265
    Location
    Lost on the path of life...
    Cooking the blue sh*t.
     

    Re: ♪♩☆►ᙓᖘЇℭ Ḡℱჯ◄♪♩☆

    Quote Originally Posted by X_Deltareon_X View Post
    Is this better salamander?

    Can you put text
    Hidan the scythe of sunagakure and make it so the render leaves the border I think it's called a pop out sig
    Quote Originally Posted by myhayjeff View Post
    here is the new render
    ~both accepted~

    Allright guys, they are much better.
     
         

  10. #270
    Holy Cross's Avatar

    Status
    Holy Cross is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    8,299
    Location
    王家の谷
    I'm back and about to go hood
    Twitter up in this mug
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: ♪♩☆►ᙓᖘЇℭ Ḡℱჯ◄♪♩☆

    Will you guys do requests for profile pics?
     
         
    Last edited by Holy Cross; 01-17-2013 at 02:02 AM.

  11. #271
    Member Kissabi's Avatar

    Status
    Kissabi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    445
    Location
    Portugal
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ♪♩☆►ᙓᖘЇℭ Ḡℱჯ◄♪♩☆

    Type: Sig
    Size: average
    Stock/Render: Tsunade
    Text: Kissabi
    Theme/Color: whatever fits best,you choose

    Other details: take your time
     
         

  12. #272
    Knight -Frost Knight-'s Avatar

    Status
    -Frost Knight- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,037
    Location
    Cloud 9
    O_O So can you stop stalking
    me now?
     

    Re: ♪♩☆►ᙓᖘЇℭ Ḡℱჯ◄♪♩☆

    Quote Originally Posted by -Holy Cross- View Post
    Will you guys do requests for profile pics?
    Yeah...
     
         

  13. #273
    Too young to be a senior TheLastSamurai's Avatar

    Status
    TheLastSamurai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,523
    Location
    Belgium
    bussy with life..
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: ♪♩☆►ᙓᖘЇℭ Ḡℱჯ◄♪♩☆

    Quote Originally Posted by LastSamurai View Post
    Type: Avatar and sig
    Render:i would like to ask if you could add some effects to my avatar and sig
    avatar: http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6895/naruto21.png
    sig: http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/4...3941r9f08j.gif

    for the avatar you guys can be creative,
    but i would like to ask to make the sig and air sig. and possibly add some effects to it, i don't mind if you have to remove the words or such stuff. and make one possibly a bit larger? i would like the compare the size i'm using now and one bigger thats why xD

    let me know if its not ok, thx alot guys
    forget what i wrote here,I don't need it anymore, could you make me a new avatar instead?
    render: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-fcd2clyX-H...no-d2e6cg0.png
    size 150x200

    the 2 bubbles right of kakashi should be gone and maybe add some background effect/colours?

    thx :p
     
         
    Last edited by TheLastSamurai; 01-17-2013 at 04:39 PM.

  14. #274
    Knight -Frost Knight-'s Avatar

    Status
    -Frost Knight- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,037
    Location
    Cloud 9
    O_O So can you stop stalking
    me now?
     

    Re: ♪♩☆►ᙓᖘЇℭ Ḡℱჯ◄♪♩☆

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeMaster View Post
    request for -Frost Knight-

    Avatar:


    Sig:
    accepted~
     
         

  15. #275
    Unstoppable Scorer Aominecchi's Avatar

    Status
    Aominecchi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11,249
    Location
    In the gym, taking shots, dunking !
    .........
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: ♪♩☆►ᙓᖘЇℭ Ḡℱჯ◄♪♩☆

    I need an profile picture :D
    here is the render

    i would like a darker grey as background ( check my profile to see what the color looks like )
     
         

  16. #276
    average GFXer Titania Erza's Avatar

    Status
    Titania Erza is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,726
    Location
    The Netherlands
    War is not about who is right,
    it is about who is left.
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: ♪♩☆►ᙓᖘЇℭ Ḡℱჯ◄♪♩☆

    Quote Originally Posted by Roju View Post
    I already knew that old friend. how about can i get a sig from you i would like a jura sig|banner for suna. if you would like a render let me know.
    Glad to see you again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissabi View Post
    Type: Sig
    Size: average
    Stock/Render: Tsunade
    Text: Kissabi
    Theme/Color: whatever fits best,you choose

    Other details: take your time
    Quote Originally Posted by LastSamurai View Post
    forget what i wrote here,I don't need it anymore, could you make me a new avatar instead?
    render: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-fcd2clyX-H...no-d2e6cg0.png
    size 150x200

    the 2 bubbles right of kakashi should be gone and maybe add some background effect/colours?

    thx :p
    All accepted.
     
         
    Last edited by Titania Erza; 01-19-2013 at 08:13 AM.

  17. #277
    Holy Cross's Avatar

    Status
    Holy Cross is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    8,299
    Location
    王家の谷
    I'm back and about to go hood
    Twitter up in this mug
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: ♪♩☆►ᙓᖘЇℭ Ḡℱჯ◄♪♩☆

    Request for -Carnage-

    Type: Profile pic
    Size: Same size as yours
    Stock/Render:

    Text: none
    Theme/Color: Something similar to this

    Also, make sure the colors are red and black. But if it's for the best, you can use a LITTLE white or gray. Make sure you include a nice fitting border aswell :p

    Other details: Make sure you do your absolute best :D
     
         

  18. #278
    Member Nafan's Avatar

    Status
    Nafan is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    253
    n.n
     

    Re: ♪♩☆►ᙓᖘЇℭ Ḡℱჯ◄♪♩☆

    Type: Avatar
    Size: 150x200
    Stock/Render:

    Text: Nafan only if it looks good.
    Theme/Color: Nothing over the top. Make it simple.

    Other details: Nice border.

    Sorry for the painfully small image, there are no other sizes of it.
    Thanks!
     
         

  19. #279
    Senior Member Tao's Avatar

    Status
    Tao is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,265
    Location
    Lost on the path of life...
    Cooking the blue sh*t.
     

    Re: ♪♩☆►ᙓᖘЇℭ Ḡℱჯ◄♪♩☆

    Quote Originally Posted by Nafan. View Post
    Type: Avatar
    Size: 150x200
    Stock/Render:

    Text: Nafan only if it looks good.
    Theme/Color: Nothing over the top. Make it simple.

    Other details: Nice border.

    Sorry for the painfully small image, there are no other sizes of it.
    Thanks!
    ~Accepted~
     
         

  20. #280
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar

    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7,395
    Location
    back of your mind
    egg
     

    Awards Showcase


    Re: ♪♩☆►ᙓᖘЇℭ Ḡℱჯ◄♪♩☆

    Type: Avatar.
    Size: 150 x 200.
    Render:

    Text: None.
    Theme: None.
    Details: Could someone please combine them and add a shine.

    Rep all attempts ^^
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •