Re: Naruhina / Narusaku and Naruto's Ninja way
Naruto has plenty of reason to like Sakura....as its pretty much been stated
1) he thinks shes smart and cool (admiring her medic work when she healed kankuro)
2) hes always found her attractive...who does he want to see naked all the time? not hinata. Hes stated this off and on since chp 3
3) his mother wants someone like her (and Kushina=Sakura, idc what anyones argument is about Hinata and them being similar because they arent unless Kishi says they are just alike and then i want to see his reasoning)
4) Sakura was one of his first bonds and best friends (along with Sasuke, Kakashi, Iruka, Inari blah blah)
5) the only female for like 30 chapters to cheer him on and support him
6) judging from the time spent together (and not all that time is missions) they ENJOY spending time together
7) She has saved his life before and she obviously beyond a doubt cares very deeply for him, as Naruto shows he cares very deeply for her. They both set aside their own PERSONAL happiness to make each other happy and theres proof all over the manga.
this is scratching the surface...
Hinata has almost died twice to save Naruto but i mean this last time was legit, first time was annoying and selfish because Naruto specifically asked NO ONE to interfere, that they would get in the way. Sakura trusted Naruto's judgement (even though she couldnt see everything that was happening) to not get in the way along with Shika, Ino, Cho, Konohamaru, Tsunade even stepped aside to let him fight...yet Hinata went anyways and caused him to lose even more control over the 9tails. Selfless, but also very selfish. I dont doubt for a second Naruto doesnt care deeply for Hinata and appreciate what shes done (and for killing Neji to protect him) but im not convinced yet that they are getting together or should get together. Until he says i love you and i dont want Sakura, i dont believe it! :D