Page 3 of 7 « First 1234567 Last»

Status
    Oct 2011
    Jounin

Awards Showcase

Re: Building sand castles with Tybone

It takes the same amount of chakra as any other C-Rank technique and that isn't really a big deal as in the NB RP nobody looks at chakra costs. Anyway.. you forgot something >_O
    Perform it and tell me it's advantages/disadvantages. Also, how would you use this technique in a fight?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Hell's where i was born.
    Hell's where i was raised.
    This hell is where im from,
    and this hell is where i'll
    stay.

Aww couldn't you have just told me to do a other jutsu and edit my post

How I'd use it in a fight well I'd either use it to try trip y opponent up or use it to obsecure their Vision so I could use another jutsu

Status
    Oct 2011
    Jounin

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by X_Deltareon_X View Post
    Aww couldn't you have just told me to do a other jutsu and edit my post

How I'd use it in a fight well I'd either use it to try trip y opponent up or use it to obsecure their Vision so I could use another jutsu
    <_< no and the technique is performed on ground level and doesn't shoot up and neither is it high or anything so you can't obscure someone's vision with it.

Now I'll let you do an other jutsu >_>

Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar → Ox → placing hand on the ground, the user causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This technique is capable of causing quite a bit of damage to the area. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.

Gather your earth chakra and perform the handseals 'Boar → Ox' and then finish by placing your hand on the ground. Upon touching the ground channel your chakra into the ground below your opponent and cause the ground below their feet to spiral inward on itself pulling the opponent down into it.

Perform it.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Hell's where i was born.
    stay.

Ok

*i perform the hand signs boar - ox and slam my hand on the ground channeling my chakra into the ground below my opponent I twist my palm and the ground beneath him starts to spiral down making a twisting pit of earth dragging my opponent into the ground*

How was that sensei

Status
    Oct 2011
    Jounin

Awards Showcase

Good job, moving on;

Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

Another technique that revolves around travelling underground, however this time you will have to stealthily submerge into the ground without disrupting the ground around you and then stealthily emerge from the ground. This technique requires you to basicly become one with the earth so be sure to distribute the chakra between yourself and the earth as you move through it.

Perform it and tell me it's advantages/disadvantages. Also, how would you use this technique in a fight?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Hell's where i was born.
    stay.

Oki

*i gather my chakra up and knead it into the ground below making it softer I then focus all my chakra into the ground which causes me to slowly decend into the earth without distrusting the earth at all , once I'm inside the earth I travel along making sure as not to disturb the ground by forcing my chakra trough the earth so I can travel upon it, I then re emerge near a tree leaving the ground below me in harmed*

How was that sensei
    Adv can quickly get me out of sight of the enemy
    Dis if the enemy sees me they can perform a jutsu on me and I may be left unprotected

I'd use this in a fight by first using a smoke bomb to obscure their vision then I'd go into the earth and perform and shadow clone jutsu and make my clone attack the front while I appear from the back and use a higher level jutsu

Status
    Oct 2011
    Jounin

Awards Showcase

Hmm, not bad. If you were to use that combo though create the clone first and then submerge as it doesn't work the other way around.

Moving on;

Type: Supplementary
    Description: The user will first perform the required hand seals Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger → Snake and then by flowing concentrated chakra from one's palms into the Dragon Veins flowing underground, one can tear the earth apart, creating large chasms by firstly raising the earth in the desired location and then splitting that peice of earth through the center. The length, width, direction, and curve of the chasm are all up to the user. Manipulating the Dragon Veins requires fine chakra control, but if one has such skill, they can use this technique to divide the space between the enemy and their own team in two, destroy enemy camps or defences, and even to attack.
    Note: This does not split the earth appart directly to cause opponents to fall in the fissure.

Alright, your first technique which works on a large scale. Perform the handseals 'Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger → Snake' while flowing your earth chakra into your palms. Then as you strike the ground with both hands channel your chakra through it and into the dragon veins which flow underground and cause a large section of earth to raise up for several meters and then by manipulating the dragon veins cause the raised section of earth to split into a "V" formation right through the middle of it. This however requires a great deal of concentration.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Hell's where i was born.
    stay.

Oki dokie

*as I perform the hand seals I build a mass of chakra into my palms I then slam my hands onto the ground flowing my earth chakra into the rock below, soon after I find the dragon vein flowing like and underwater earth river, I tap into it with my chakra and by xpanding my chakra rapidly I cause a large section of rock to raise out of the ground, once it is a good sized rock I expand my chakra out wards in a v shape cause the rock to split in two and arc to both sides creating a large v shape rock*

He was that sensei
    Adv I an use this technique if I am fighting multiple opponents to cause confusion
    Dis it requires a lot of concentration so my opponent could catch me off guard briefly while performing this jutsu

Using it in a fire well if I was fighting more then one opponent I could use this to cause confusion between them and then while utilising the chaos I could perform another jutsu to catch one of my opponents off guard

Status
    Oct 2011
    Jounin

Awards Showcase

Good, moving on;

Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: After performing snake hand seal the user slams their hand on the ground. The result is that the ground becomes heavily turned up with chunks of rubble popping out of the ground. This technique is used as a means to distract opponents to either create an escape or follow through with a surprise attack.

Alright, for this technique start off by performing the snake handseal while channeling your earth chakra towards one of your hands. Then slam your fist into the ground while sending your chakra into the ground in a quick burst, causing rocks to shoot up from the ground before you which could serve as a decent distraction if used right.

Perform it and tell me it's advantages/disadvantages.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Hell's where i was born.
    stay.

Ok

*i gather my earth chakra in my hand hand then perform the snake hand seal and ouch the ground, I send my chakra into the earth with a shockwave causing the earth below to rumble upwards and spit rocks everywhere distracting the clone*

How's that
    Adv a good distraction and its fast and easy to use
    Dis not really sure seems easy to me

Status
    Oct 2011
    Jounin

Awards Showcase

Alright, moving on;

Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Damage points: 30
    Description: After performing the snake → Seal of Confrontation and then by encasing their arm in rock, the user can deal a powerful hardened punch against an opponent while being protected from direct contact with their target. If necessary, the weight of the rock can be increased to further increase the punch's destructive power through the Earth Release: Added Weight Technique or the Earth Release: Super Added Weight Technique.

Gather earth chakra within one of your arms and perform the handseals 'snake → Seal of Confrontation'. Then through molding your earth chakra materialize rocks around your arm encasing it within a large fist shaped rock which allows you to deal a punch against an opponent more powerful then a regular one due to the rock encasing your arm. You can increase the weight of the rock with the added weight techniques in order to deal even greater damage, you'll learn those techniques once we reach the A/S-Ranks

Perform it and tell me it's advantages/disadvantages.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Hell's where i was born.
    stay.

oki dokie

*i start to kould earth chakra and perform two hand seals,then i mould earth chakra around my first making it harder and harder until rocks start to form around it, soon my entire fist is encased inhard rock laced with chakra i then charge tybones clone and punch it with a solid fist of rock*

how was that

adv gives me a hell of a hard punch
    dis weights down ym arm so itd be sloweer

Status
    Oct 2011
    Jounin

Awards Showcase

Don't worry about the weight, since the rock is created with your own chakra you won't be obstructed by it that much.

Moving on;

Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat → Bird is able to create a wide tunnel in the ground, this cannot travel through rock though or anything with a high density. The large tunnel that is created allows the user to transport others without detection.
    Note: The initial entry of the technique is short range.

Gather your earth chakra and perform the handseals 'Ram → Dog → Rat → Bird'. Then channel your earth chakra into the ground and forcefully cause the ground before you to split creating a tunnel with it's entrance before you. Before performing this technique concentrate on where you want the tunnel to lead to and then simply create it.

Perform it and list it's advantages/disadvantages.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Hell's where i was born.
    stay.

Ok
    *i gather my chakra and perform the hand seals and force my chakra into the ground and focus it behind the clone I the expand my chakra causing the ground to part into a tunnel and I vanish inside it, I appear behind the clone and drag him into the tunnel*

How was that
    Adv can be a quick to hide
    Dis if spotted a higher level earth Jutsu can expose me

Status
    Oct 2011
    Jounin

Awards Showcase

Take a look at the picture and take the size of that hole into consideration, it's useless to use it to hide while encountering an opponent. Instead it might help to allow you to go past opponents undetected which is mainly useful in the Ninja World.. somewhat >_> hiding like a mole is still better unless you're in a group

Anyway, let's move on;

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Mid
    Description: After forming the necessary seal Snake, the user creates two walls of earth and traps their target in between them.

Gather your earth chakra and then perform the Snake handseal while channeling the chakra into the ground. Once the chakra reaches your opponent cause two walls to rise up, one on either side of them to trap them inbetween the walls temporarily delaying their movements.

Type: Supplementary, Defense
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra releasing it into the ground and with a wave of their arm or through the application of a weapon can cause a small wall of dust particles and sand to rise up from the ground and thrusting forwards. This technique can be used to push back enemy targets or defend against thrown projectiles.

For this technique I want you to send earth chakra not into the ground but slightly above the surface and use your chakra to collect dust particles from the ground and once you've gathered enough perform a single wave of your arm and manipulate your chakra to raise the dust particles in the form of a wall infront of you.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Hell's where i was born.
    stay.

ok can do

*i perform the snake hand seal as i gather my chakra i then slam hands onto the ground and channel my chakra into ground and towards my opponent, as i sketch out the walls im about to use i make my chakra flow into a specific part of the earth,i then expand my chakra rapidly underneith theearth causing two large walls to rise up,i then compress my chakra causing the walls to slide inwards trapping my opponent*
    hows that sensei

(i figured these two jutsu are a combo attack by reading them so im guesing its because you took a while to reply )

ok sensei

*i channel my earth chakra towards my feet and make it skip acorss the ground collecting dust as it goes, when it returns to me i rapidly rise my chakra by swinging my arm up into the air causing all the dust collected to raise wihth my chakra making a big dust wall just infront of me*

how was that sensei

Status
    Oct 2011
    Jounin

Awards Showcase

Nope o-o the techniques are totally unrelated, just speeding things up a little..

Anyway, you're done with C-Ranks but before we move on to B-Ranks I want you to create an opening move as though you're making the first move in a battle and use atleast one of the C-Ranks you have learned and any other techniques you know.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Hell's where i was born.
    stay.

oki dokie

*as i enter the battlefield a man appears by a tree and i instantly prepare for battle
    Type: Supplementary, Defense
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra releasing it into the ground and with a wave of their arm or through the application of a weapon can cause a small wall of dust particles and sand to rise up from the ground and thrusting forwards. This technique can be used to push back enemy targets or defend against thrown projectiles.

while my opponent cant see me i use
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
    Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

x2

while my dust wall still obsecures my opponents vision of me me and one of my clones use
    Range: Long
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

x2

i then make the clone thats left throw shuriken through the dust wall towards my opponent so he suspects nothing

how was that

Status
    Oct 2011
    Jounin

Awards Showcase

Dust wall won't be enough to obscure your opponent vision, especially not for that long. I want to see you perform a more aggressive combo, meaning don't hide and play it safe but put pressure on your target.

Also, try and put more effort in your description as that was pretty poorly written and the E-Rank clone is merely a projection they can't perform techniques or harm the opponent in any way.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Hell's where i was born.
    stay.

AGRESSIVE!!!!!
    You want AGRESSIVE well ok then

*as I sit upon a rock in a grassy field I notice a shadowy figure heading towards me, while still out of range I slow perform three hands seals rat>horse> dog as you come within ten metres of me I hop off the rock as a pillar of rock appears behind you
    Type: Defence/supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Rat → Horse → Dog → Snake and they then create a large amount of rock pillars from under ground. They can then be controlled to surround their opponent and create a bamboo-like thicket of rock.

As the rock rises out from the ground I take a battle stance and perform a snake hand seal, I do two rocks rise rapidly out of the bedrock and force you to block them or be crushed between then
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Mid
    Description: After forming the necessary seal Snake, the user creates two walls of earth and traps their target in between them.

While trapped between the rock I run towards you throwi two shuriken from behind my cape as I throw them I channel my chakra into the earth and raise two spikes one in front of you slightly off to the right so not to disturb the shuriken path and one directly behind you
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

I continue to charge towards to while equipping my Dragonblade to my right hand to deflect any basic attack you throw towards me

(How was that agressive enough? Haha)