- Please don't bring Bee's whacking into this. Hachibi was wailing like a ***** in heat, that's all I need to know, even when Sasuke was severally injured from his previous fight with Itachi. Bee had eight tails to back him up, and add Sasuke's own injuries into the mix, it was an unfair advantage to begin with. If Sasuke wanted to kill Bee, he would've decapitated him when Bee lapsed and fell into a temporary state of stupor.
The match was over there and then. Not to mention the fact that Bee himself ventured that Sasuke was the toughest opponent he ever fought. Manga > you little fanboys. Just deal with it and stop crying tears of blood.
- He had no help for Danzo, and the man died god's death. He killed a Hokage more than eight times.
- He won his fight against Deidara fair and square. He summoned Manda because he can. What kind of preposterous logic is this?
- Itachi nearly got killed at the end, when Sasuke broke out of his genjutsu and used Kirin on him. Also, if Itachi was superior then it's because of his superior ocular abilities from MS that is naturally above 3T Sharingen. Put EMS into the fray and Iatchi will die fairly quickly.
- A lost his arm, and according Gaara himself, if Gaara had not intervened, A would've only hurt himself more. Meaning he would've been engulfed by flames and died. This base is laughable. A would have won, what a joke.
- He bested Gaara along with 4 jounins who couldn't scratch his sussano. This is also a victory in my books.