Re: You know any good short manga?
- Watashi-tachi no Shiawase na Jikan (Only 8 chapters long, but still an amazing manga. One of the most emotional, moving dramas I have ever seen and the best thing is that its length doesn't hurt it. It develops about as much as it really needs to and everything that needs to be said is said. It's a truly beautiful story that I haven't seen anything similar to as of yet)
- Chikan Otoko (21 chapters. Hilarious manga about a guy who is mistaken to be a molester and gets involved in some hectic situations which will eventually lead to a romantic path. Some nice drama but it's really awesome because of its hysterical comedy, so much internet and otaku humor that you can't help but laugh. If you've read a lot of manga then it has a bunch of parody bits too so that's always a treat)
- Bitter Virgin (32 chapters. Sounds like some kinky manga but let me explain. Long story short, you've got a player protagonist who decides there is a certain girl that he will never, ever become romantically involved with. However, one day he sneaks into a church, where said girl confesses to "the priest" (who is actually the boy) about her past experiences being raped and having to abort one child and send another off to a foster home or something of the sort. Boy takes pity on her knowing this information and steadily becomes closer to her and, go figure, begins to fall in love. A tragic, romantic story begins from this point on)
- Clannad (28 chapters are translated. A decent adaptation of an amazing anime. You really do have to watch the anime for the full experience since the anime is superior and actually gets through the whole story. Well, I'm sure the manga does too but the translation stops about halfway into the manga but what it does go through is still a good, though not AS good as the anime, read.)
- Clannad: Tomoyo After (4 chapters, short but pretty nice read. Technically your experience won't be quite as good if you aren't familiar with the Clannad series, which you should definitely watch if you haven't already, but overall it still works as a stand-alone considering how vastly different it feels from Clannad)
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: Rasen Shounentan (5 chapters, same deal with the above manga except with Gurren Lagann. Short but nice read that parodies its parent series in a few ways and gives an alternate take on the story.)