Personally i have no hatred towards America as it has not given me any particularly strong reason to hate it. But I in a way protest the way they handled the foreign affairs and as not all of the things they did was absolutely necessary and some of them are with outright questionable motives.
It was the Ideals of America's Founding Fathers that inspired our own constitution a lot........ but I m rather amused, bemused and confounded by what i see among American people:
1. Probably the world's Wealthiest but but still not Happiest . . . . .
2. The so called Land of Freedom and Opportunity but still there is discrimination . . . .
3. Probably most technologically advanced with the Greatest Universities ....... but is the home of groups like Flat Earth Society, Geocentric Groups etc
4. Freedom to carry guns for self defense . . . but still more body count from nut case shootouts and what not compared to most Western countries put together.......
5. Another thing i find utterly confusing is that ur country fought two Wars recently and still fighting i think . . . . but STILL many of u complain about Excess taxes (Well the Government too should not play people pleasing tactics when there is a huge economic storm comeing) . . . . War has its Economic burdens people.
. . . . . . These are few of the oddities I find with America..... but perhaps I m too literal about this, the people of America are still human and humans are not flawless. . . .