Just a few of my own thoughts
First of all, EPIC chapter. I felt like a five year old at Christmas with all this excitement. xD
Secondly, this is likely to be a duplicate thread, I'm sorry D: I just reallyyyy wanted to discuss my thoughts with you guys.
1. Does anyone else feel that Minato will end up teaching Naruto FTG? Surely it's only a matter of time, right?
2. Like a lot of other people have said, Tobirama will try to overcome edo tensei -- we really don't know very much about him, so this is a perfect opportunity to give him the spotlight for a change.
3. That aside, Tobirama could also use space/time ninjutsu, right? Naruto has two amazing teachers right there. Perhaps they'll collaborate with Kakashi's space/time mangekyou techniques to bring down Tobi.
4. Now that Orochimaru has his jutsu back, no doubt he'll take advantage of the chaos. Even though I'm pretty sure he said he wouldn't bother considering he wasn't part of this war (I think he did anyway -- please correct me if I'm wrong), it would be pretty awesome if he did. You know, just that little bit more action.
5. We'll be able to see more of Hiruzen in action. Hold up that title of professor hell, maybe we'll have another Orochimaru and Hiruzen one on one x)
What are your thoughts?