[Prediction] Naruto 619 - The four Hokage
( First post... quite hyped for 619 so I tried my hand at a prediction. It seems to me like Sasuke wants to know the full detail of his clan's history so here goes... )
Orochimaru: I give you...the four Hokage.
* For a brief moment, the four gaze around, seemingly confused. Hashirama and Tobirama are the first to shake the feeling off, having been under the Edo Tensei jutsu before. Hiruzen is next to react, whereas Minato stands in awe, looking at his precursors. He seems willing to speak, but manages to stay calm. *
Tobirama: What is the meaning of this? We were sealed by -THAT- jutsu.
* Minato seems to realise that he was resurrected, a shocked look upon his face. *
Minato: '' You... what did you do, Orochimaru? ''
Orochimaru: '' I would not expect you to know the full details of what that jutsu means... let's just say I... released you from the Death God's stomach. Now, Sasuke over here has a few questions for you bunch.. ''
Sasuke: '' Tell me of the Uciha - Senju conflict. I wish to hear of it from the beginning... I have no time for idle chat. I wish to hear it all! ''
* Hashirama throws the young shinobi an annoyed look, seemingly enraged by the brat's attitude. He sighs, not having much of a choice. *
'' It all began decades ago, long before Konoha was founded. The Uciha and the Senju were rival clans. When one would comission our help, the rival would hire the Ucihas.
* As Hashirama narrates, pictures of the war between the Uciha and the Senju pan, with their representative symbols being scattered across the battlefields. Hashirama and Tobirama are the main figures of their clan in their characteristic ''samurai'' armor, whereas Madara and Izuna lead the Uciha. *
After years of pointless battle, me and Madara fought to end the mindless slaughter. We found each other as equal and, even though he was reluctant, forged an allegiance. Konoha was formed...
Soon, however, he grew tired of not being recognised as leader and was ostracised by his peers. He controlled the Nine Tails and waged war against him.
We fought at what you probably know as the Valley of the End... ''
* Manga ends with a picture of Madara atop the Kyubi and Hashirama on his Wood dragon. *