well we all see in Ninja World forum people have to mention in how many posts they'll arrive to the desired village. some say 5 posts, some say 3.
unfortunately this is completely illogical.
we saw in the anime and manga that the distance between Konoha and suna is 3 days by walking while in the RP it can be taken in about 5 posts. and i've seen a thread where ninjas of kumogakure went to amegakure in only 7 posts while it will take about a week (or more) to travel from kumogakure to amegakure in real narutoverse.
open the spoiler and you'll see why it's illogical
i suggest to make it more logical by making a constant distance between villages
- konoha-suna travailing: 15 posts
- konoha-kiri travailing: 22 posts (see the map)
- iwa-konoha travailing: 13 posts
- ame-konoha travailing: 9 posts
- konoha-kumo traveling: 20 posts (see the map again)
- iwa-suna traveling: 16 posts
and i leave the rest for the RP mods