So, in order, who are your favorite Hokages?
1. Tobirama Senju - He's much more serious than Hashirama. I did not like Hashi's new personality and I agree with Tobirama's ideas. He's like a less extreme Danzo, Stopping the threat of a new Madara and what not. The two share the same ideas, more or less. (Note: If you count Danzo as a Hokage, he's my number 1 :p)
2. Hiruzen Sarutobi - He's so fatherly to village and deeply cared for it, not to mention he's extremely powerful.
3. Tsunade - She gets too much hate, but I respect her.
4. Hashirama Senju - He used to be my favorite but his Goku-like personality ruined my image of him
5. Minato Namikaze - I just don't care about Minato.