Re: who would win these fights (one piece)
1) Hard to say. But I'll be cheering for Luffy
Originally Posted by deidara senpai
2) Probably Ace. Flamingo's abilities were useless against Croco, which makes me say that his puppetry only works with weak minded people. So that leaves him with the cut thing, which is useless against Logia.
4) Croco, and I disagree with you. Croco can beat Flamingo and probably Mihawk, it's a possibility not a certainty. Jinbei manipulates water and Hancock has Haki and the Mero Mero, so they aren't a match, yet Croco is smart and might maneuver around them.
5) Hard to say. I'd be cheering for Blackbeard. If Flamingo's powers work the way I think they work (through strings), then even if Flamingo wraps them around Blackbeard, he won't be able to cut because of Blackbeards gravity pull, preventing flamingo from completing the technique, I say.
7) If Diamond Jozu ate a Paramecia, I say Jinbei, because Fishman Karate manipulates water, being it inside a shell of diamond or not. If Diamond Jozu ate a Logia, then Jozu, since a Diamond has no water, and Jinbei is basically useless.
8) I do agree the fight would be similar. But I place my bet on the new generation, and thus Shanks as well. (New age comparing with Gold Rodger's one, being so that Luffy's one is new age compared to Rodger AND Shanks )