Good chapters seem to be a theme lately.
Again, for the third week in a row, I give this chapter:
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
It appears as though the four Hokage have a great chance of arriving on the Battlefield. I cannot wait to see the look on everyone's faces ... especially Madara's. I want to see Madara's reaction to seeing Hashiarama and Minato's reaction to Obito especially. I then cannot wait to see them use their bad ass jutsu in battle !
Furthermore, it has been confirmed that the Hokage have been brought back at nearly full power ! This is going to be epic. I can only hope Tsunade survives and joins the battle.. 5 Hokages fighting together is like a dream tag team !
- Hashirama is a boss.
- Hashirama is the GOD of Shinobi.
- Hashirama is probably the strongest Hokage.
- Hashirama cannot be restrained by Orochimaru's EDO Tensei due to his large chakra reserves.
- Hashirama's power was so strong.. the way it started destroying the building.. that even the third and fourth Hokage's were impressed.
- Hashi is just an awesome character. His personality is fitting for a Hokage. He sees the bright side of everything.
- Tobirama seems to really dislike the Uchiha. Unlike Hashirama, he seems to hold a grudge against them for what they did to the village.
- He doesn't appear to be able to break free of EDO Tensei at the moment. I wonder how he planned on breaking free of the technique. Was he going to force his way free just by using his chakra.. or was he intending on making hand seals to release himself.
- He is not the GOD of Shinobi nor the strongest..
- He is really keen to get out on the battlefield. Hopefully Kishi will let him get out there and not seal them all.
- It has been confirmed that Hiruzen fought a lot weaker versions of the first and second Hokage. Well, I think this chapter marks the end of the Hiruzen hype.
- He now knows that Naruto has bonded with kurama.. something I think he is proud of.
- Minato has been a bit quiet since his revival to be honest. Maybe this means he will be more vocal later on in the manga.. which does sound plausible. I mean I think he will be talking to Obito quite a bit.. as well as Kakashi and obviously Naruto.
- Orochimaru is full of Hashirama cells so now he is alot stronger. He also has his arms back. Is this the strongest Orochimaru we have seen yet?
- Orochimaru is pure evil. Threatening to use the Hokage to destroy the Leaf is just sadistic lol
- I still don't understand Orochimaru's intentions. I think he is hiding something here..
◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦
Next week - The battle I have been waiting for.. Hashi VS Madara. I can't wait ! :overjoy: