Re: Theory: Kishimoto foreshadowing Sakura development via Hashirama Senju.
PLEASE PLEASE READ THIS...
Originally Posted by Joshutsu
THE THREAD STARTED BY CONNECTING DRAWING OF THE PAST AND PRESENT AND FINDING RESEMBLANCE FOR A POSSIBLE UPGRADE OF SAKURA... SINCE WE'VE CONNECTED THE SAKURA TO HASHIRAMA THEN WE'RE SUGGESTING THAT SAKURA'S UPGRADE WOULD BE LIKE OF A SAGE OR WHAT EVER, MOKUTON, SENJU POWER ANYTHING THAT IS RELATED TO THE POWER OF HASHIRAMA.
1. First and foremost there are no reason for Sakura's relationship with Hashirama or Tsunade be a "secret".
2. Tsunade is the grand daughter of the first Hokage, if she is related to Sakura then it will be reveal the first time Sakura appeared in the manga or when Tsunade met her. Every supporting character relations is reveal in Manga during character/plot development not in the climax/conclusion/end part. I mean there will be a part in manga that will provide hint that they are related specially during Sakura's character development as Tsunade's pupil. It should be not later than the MAIN character revelation who happens to be the focus of secrecy... (Naruto-Tobi-Madara of course any character development related with Sasuke-Kakashi-Hashirama will fall to main story line because they are related.) I mean Tsunade is old, she knows her relative for sure. Unless you have a case like Naruto which is by the way the story of Naruto Manga, she wouldn't know that Minato and Naruto are related because it was kept secret BUT SHE KNEW... SHE KNEW ALL ALONG... SHE KNOWS MANY THING THAT IT WOULD BE UNLIKELY FOR HER NOT TO RECOGNIZE SAKURA'S CONNECTION TO HASHIRAMA.
3. No further upgrade is needed since the current war arc is a Dragonball Z fight style. Even if Sakura got an upgrade it would be meaningless, she should have a power of a tailed beast to matter.
4. The focus of the story of the current arc is Naruto-Sasuke/Kakashi-Obito/Hashirama-Madara is not about Sakura who you think will grab the spot light at the current plot due to drawing resemblance in the recent chapter and not due to story line and plot.
5. What if Sakura is a Senju and have Mokuton all along? What will it bring to the current story? Unless her Mokuton is strong enough to matter in the fight with Madara, enough to still the spotlight of Hashirama's Mokuton then it is valid. It's ok to upgrade Sakura and toss her in the current battle. Oh by the way her Sensei who happens to be the real grand daughter of Hashirama Senju is currently cut in half. She's a Senju alright a direct descendant of the 1st Hokage why would it be interesting to have another one?
6. Sakura already got an upgrade SHE ALREADY GOT AN UPGRADE and shes doing her role right now. She'll have an upgrade if she will be like the 6th Hokage like Tsunade, that is reason why Tsunade's had to be that powerful because her character is a hokage. Sakura is a Medical nin. She already found her calling. Let leave it that way.
7. What story/arc could you possibly think of for Sakura to be in spotlight that we'll see her upgrade? I'll think one for you, Sakura's Forehead arc. The arc will be after the 4th shinobi war, where Naruto is the Hokage, where Konohugare is at peace, where are heroine was on a journey to find her missing inner self or in a mission to capture Tore (Sibling of Tora). Then she met an enemy more powerful than akatsuki, (REMEMBER SHE ALREADY DEFEATED ONE AKATSUKI MEMBER (Sasori) that is the reason why she was upgraded on the first place and she already belong to an elite group of ninja who could go toe to toe with Akatsuki level ninja.) and she'll need a powerup that requires the Senju power of Hashirama. Now you can think of all possible way for them to be related, connect all the drawing resemblance and clue Kishi left in the war arc during Hashirama's flashback. But my goodness what story will it be? Far from Naruto's main plot. May be in a filler it is possible. It simply doesn't make any sense to upgrade Sakura.
Yup surpassing her teacher is possible, anything is possible in Manga, that is why we're having a discussion BECAUSE OF THE POSSIBILTY, so weight of the argument base on drawing, resemblance, fact, and story come into play. I think for Sakura, if ever she'll have an upgrade it'll be in a time skip, where they are all older at the ending of the manga we'll see them as Konohagure's leaders. I just simply don't see her surpassing Tsunade at this time, in my opinion may be not even in the future because of the reason stated above. Not all character's are gifted or had a good character development, not all character will be in focus. So they are some character that'll never have another power boost or be left out. Surpassing has a lot of way of presenting itself though. For me Naruto already surpasses all previous Hokage the moment he refuses to Kill Pain, when he forgave him. I believe Chouji, Shikamaru, Ino already got the spotlight of surpassing their parents and got a recognition from Azuma during this war arc. Gaara the golden egg was praised by 2nd Mizukage He have surpassed all Kazekage. Sasuke already surpassed Itachi (though we haven't really seen his EMS yet). Kankuro defeated Sasori. Sai well He's a team 7 member alright he seems to have emotion now hahaha (I think he will be left out THOUGH HE'S A TEAM7 MEMBER). It is happening right now, Naruto cast are surpassing their predecessor. But of course not everyone will surpass their predecessor, Tsunade to 4th as Hokage or 1st as a Senju, A to 3rd Raikage. Onoki to Muu, Kakashi/Obito to Minato etc not every son surpasses their father or teacher just like in real life. What I do believe is Hinata is the one who will have an upgrade, soon, not necessary in power but in character as whole, since Neji also died she need to step up. She is really playing major part in ALL Naruto''s fight from genin and chunin exam, battle with Pain and now in the current fight she's involved alright she is literally beside Naruto. Sakura on the other hand ALREADY SURPASSED HER PARENTS so lets be happy about it, she's enjoying staying out of the battlefield and doing medical services to everybody what more could we ask.